You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 13, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check: Not Your Normal Harem Show Ver. 3.0  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Moon Hound Hati

Re: Interest check: Not Your Normal Harem Show Ver. 3.0
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »
I think I would like to reprise my role as head chef from 1.0, but might give him a makeover to some extent. Saying that, I think just giving everyone a fresh start would be best for all involved, especially if you want to attract new blood. Nothing can scare off new players like a (long) established game. If everyone is on about the same level, you'll avoid that problem.

Offline Rynn

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 08:23:02 AM »
I think just giving everyone a fresh start would be best for all involved, especially if you want to attract new blood. Nothing can scare off new players like a (long) established game. If everyone is on about the same level, you'll avoid that problem.

Backing this notion since I myself would be reluctant to join a revival of something that was running yonks ago. I don't want to wave my interest around like some bargaining tool, but it'd be difficult for me to get a grasp of what's going on. And while I don't mind a bit of reading, appx 1000 posts is a bit much.

Offline Top CatTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 10:04:07 AM »
Fresh restart it is.

Rynn: Welcome to Elliquiy! And certainly, we do like fresh blood and new perspectives. Sending you a PM.

Offline Starcry

• Closet smutter || Visual Novel Masochist || Matchmaker || Agent of Inari
  • Centurion
  • Enchanter
  • I'll write you a bad ending...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 12:46:04 PM »
Fresh start it is! Let us hope to get it to big game status!

Offline Yarnover

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
I'm interested.  :-)

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2017, 01:40:31 PM »
I think we have enough players at this point - the ones who have posted in this thread, plus two lurkers who have contacted me in other avenues.

I'll try to get the Application thread set up at lunch (in a half hour or so), and should have the OOC thread and Character Index threads after I get home tonight.

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2017, 02:25:25 PM »
Application thread is now open.

I'll be locking this thread in a little bit; please divert any discussions over there. ;)