You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 14, 2021, 05:35:39 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for partner(s) for extreme rps. (m or f welcome)  (Read 801 times)

Offline KamikiTopic starter

Looking for partner(s) for extreme rps. (m or f welcome)
« on: March 28, 2017, 02:06:59 pm »
This is going to be a fairly basic search thread, apologies for that. ^^"

Essentially, I'm looking for somebody willing to indulge in rather extreme stories, potentially involving topics such as abuse (both of humans and substances), non-con, torture or even death,. I have recently finished a story containing such elements and very much enjoyed it, hence looking for more, even though I'm not necessarily the most experienced expert as far as such dark themes are concerned. (yet) However, that's not to say I'm looking for something like a smut or torture fest, I very much adore immersive and nuanced story telling, as well as depth of plot and characters. Just that I want the story to be darker in nature.

The plots, pairings and settings themselves are quite adaptable, I have a wide range of interests ranging from fandoms, over realistic modern/historical to fantasy or futuristic. However, I prefer to discuss those with my partners themselves, thus won't list any here. 

I can play either gender too, but have a preference for playing a female, and if I play male then exclusively as the submissive. But I can take the dominant role when playing female, even if it isn't my preference, as I usually lean towards the more submissive roles myself. That's not to say that my characters are going to be whimpy pushovers or that I want to be dragged along through the story without any plot advancement myself, rather that I simply have a preference for depicting the story from the victim PoV. Even better if my character was overpowered or forced against her will despite being quite capable herself.

Hmm, what else~~I'm not sure. Right, I prefer to rp through pms unfortunately, but would consider forums if mandatory. And usually I write about 3 or 4 paragraphs and would welcome similar lengths. ^^

With that said, if anybody is craving an extreme rp even if you don't have any pairings, settings or plots yet, feel free to message me and I'm sure we can come up with something. I quite enjoy brainstorming and discussion.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:15:24 pm by Kamiki »