You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:41:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tiefling looking for a travel companion [FR, M/M] BON-E taken!  (Read 514 times)

Offline ErenTopic starter

Tiefling looking for a travel companion [FR, M/M] BON-E taken!
« on: December 26, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
Neverwinter Nights is nice to play and all, but apparently Bioware and Atari don't care much for M/M relationships, so I need to satisfy that craving here on Elliquiy. ;)

Now, I know that Forgotten Realms is a D&D setting, but I say that I would prefer freeform with not too much focus on rules. We don't even have to make character sheets or anything. However, if you prefer system and don't mind me being a complete klutz with it, then we can do system as well. 3rd or 3.5 preferred (no 4e. Ever.)

What I am looking for: a player who has some knowledge of Forgotten Realms (Faerun especially) or is willing to use the wiki. Who sticks around and can use a spellchecker. And who plays a guy and has played M/M before.

As for the class or race or whatever of your character, just tell me what you'd like and we can work it out. Note: I am not looking for a exclusively dominant or submissive character. Switching is much nicer. :)

I would like to have the adventuring stuff happening too, and the romance/sex angle could develop slowly (making the end result much more satisfying).

Please PM in case of interest or a wish to hear more.

Update: taken now, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 06:33:10 AM by deathstalker »

Offline Voichin

Re: Tiefling looking for a travel companion [FR, M/M] BON-E
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »
apparently Bioware and Atari don't care much for M/M relationships
Try "Temple of elemental evil"

Offline ErenTopic starter

Re: Tiefling looking for a travel companion [FR, M/M] BON-E
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 06:32:46 AM »
Taken.