You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:33:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "talking to god..."  (Read 2910 times)

Online mannikTopic starter

Re: "talking to god..."
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
Nice article.i enjoyed but i couldn't understand why you are not talking to god?

::) ::)
You talk to someone when you want to convey an idea or receive feed back on an issue or to create a reaction. I doubt I could convey anything to God that he does not already know, and I know he won't provide me with discernible feed back or reaction.

Basically, I don't talk to god because I see it as a pointless endeavour. I might as well just meditate and try to figure out the answer myself (I believe that meditation is a form of prayer. The only difference being you ask yourself for the solution rather than ask God.)

Offline Sabel

Re: "talking to god..."
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »
An amazing and very logical article. I understood it, but my husband fell asleep. lol. Figures. Anything other than Automotive Mechanics and he's dead to the world. But I am sending this to my incredibly intelligent sister, who happens to be Pagan. She and her husband will get a kick out of it, as he is more scientific. :) Wonderful 'drunken' find.