You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 23, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ***Craving*** The Assassin's Prize (Gorean Themed RP~F Seeking Dom M) TAKEN  (Read 480 times)

Offline DrusillaJensonTopic starter

Good Evening...

I've been DEEPLY craving to write a story.. LONG-TERM with a partner based on the wonderful John Norman Gorean novels... I'd prefer someone who is familiar with the Realm/Books... I have 20 years experience RPing and writing of this genre.. I do have a Story Idea but due to failed attempts of doing this story I will wait to see if anyone is actually interested in this before getting into details... I'd really love to do this... So if anyone IS interested.. Please send me a PM.. take a peek at my O/Os .. I am currently involved in a few active stories here on E so you can check out my posts to see my writing style to see if you think we'd be a match... anyone interested again just send a PM and we can discuss the story idea I have in mind.

Thanks
Dru
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:40:33 PM by DrusillaJenson »

Offline DrusillaJensonTopic starter

-Bumps this cause would REALLY love to give this another shot-