Elves Vs Orcs - Forever War (Multiple Content Levels, LGBT+ Friendly)

Started by LSWSjr, March 17, 2017, 05:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSWSjr

Character and Scene sections have been updated and so has the character code to include gender :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Florence

QuoteI'm more than fine with transgender and hermaphrodite/futa characters

A futa orc lady is exactly what I had in mind when I clicked this, so... I'm down, yeah.

Was originally just gonna post interest, but then I went and got ahead of myself...

Shel
Portrait

Name: Shel Ironbreaker
Race: Orc
Appearance: A tall, powerfully built orc, Shel stands at a solid eight feet, towering amongst even many males of her kind. More than just tall, she also possesses immense physical strength, which she uses to wield a large greatsword, a hefty enough weapon that lesser being would hardly even be able to lift, let alone swing. Despite her muscular physique, her body is not without its feminine curves and one would be hardpressed to mistake her for a male.
Personality:Shel is immensely proud of her orc heritage and fully embraces its savage traditions. She is aggressive, brutal, dominant and above all, ambitious. She views other races as lesser, fit only to serve orcs. Orcs are powerful, therefor the weak must serve them. Elves, beautiful and weak, at least as far as she is concerned, are fit only to serve as pleasure or breeding slaves. She is utterly ruthless in pursuit of her goals, and does not hesitate to make an example of any who cross her, whether they be elf or orc or any other manner of being. Despite her pride in her heritage, she shows no mercy towards her own kind. The strong thrive and the weak are made humble. That is the way of the orcs.
Sexuality: An extremely dominant top, Shel gladly uses sex both to sate her lusts as well as establish her superiority. She finds elves of all genders attractive, and is always eager to take one as a slave. Amongst her own kind, she prefers females or other futanari, though always with her on top. She's also quite fond of females of the smaller races, halflings, goblins and the like, and is always happy to find one who doesn't break the first time. Sex with Shel is often rough, passionate and aggressive; and often non-consensual.
Ons/Likes: See preferences.
Offs/Dislikes: See preferences.
Content Rating(s): NC

Quote from: pdragon on March 18, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
Placing interest, probably for something involving futa orcs for anyone interested in playing with that as well.

If more futa orcs are needed, I heartily volunteer.

Quote from: Kathyan on March 21, 2017, 01:35:56 PMdespite being dominant I'm open to her being bottom in non con or dubious con.

I can imagine some fun ideas that could lead to that...
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Kathyan

Quote from: Florence on March 22, 2017, 06:01:29 AM
If more futa orcs are needed, I heartily volunteer.

I can imagine some fun ideas that could lead to that...

Would you mind sharing a bit of those ideas? ^^

Quote from: LSWSjr on March 21, 2017, 06:21:46 PM
Well that was awesome to wake up to, though we seem to have a 3:1 racial imbalance, maybe BlueEyedBard and AndyZ will submit their elves soon :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

I could make myself a second character and play an elf as well
Portrait ideas

Florence

I was thinking I might make an elf as well, since it does seem a little imbalanced.

Probably a female, though if we're short on elf futa characters, I could try filling that role too.

Either way, she'd probably be more of a bottom than my orc (though maybe fiery and willful, perhaps even a switch, those are always fun.)

Quote from: Kathyan on March 22, 2017, 03:15:46 PM
Would you mind sharing a bit of those ideas? ^^

Well, given my character's ambition and ruthlessness, there's really no shortage of possibilities in that regard.

If she felt another orc was a threat to her, for instance, she'd seek to dominate them and prove her superiority. Likewise if she simply felt that another orc could be useful to her. She's always looking to climb to the top, and that means finding others and placing them below her.

She'd also be quick to respond to a perceived slight or insult by making an example of the offender.

Then there's her very much 'take what she wants' nature. If she finds someone else attractive, she generally doesn't take 'no' for an answer, which can lead to dubcon or noncon stuff.

And of course if anyone were to challenge her in combat for any reason, well, ya know, 'to the winner go the spoils."
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

LSWSjr

Don't forget to let me know when you want a scene/thread set up... first will most likely be Elves Vs Orcs - Forever War (Trans/Futa) under NCE Small Groups :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Florence

Portrait
Name:Laineth Faladiir
Race: High Elf
Appearance: Tall, slender and buxom, delicate features wreathed in dark brown hair, Laineth visually embodies the idea of a dark, enticing mystery. With a fashion sense both elegant and tempting, she reveals herself imediately as a practitioner of the arcane arts. A scar over her left eye also reveals her as more than just a mere scholar.
Full Body Image

Personality: An acomplished sorceress, Laineth holds a position of equal parts respect and suspicion. While elves are no strangers to magic, Laineth has never been one to worry herself about taboos, and as such has pursued many paths of magical study others would consider... worrisome. Often referred to as a 'witch', Laineth has studied the dark arts of blood magic and necromancy, as well as mastering a spell of shapeshifting, in particular, taking the form of a raven.
Despite their reservations about her magical pursuits, Laineth loves her people and tolerates no threat to their wellbeing. As such, she is more than happy to bring her dark magicks to bear against orcish threats against her kind. She generally conducts herself with poise and grace, even in the heat of a battle, facing the wrath of her foes with a steely confidence.
Sexuality: Switch, (mostly) gay, Laineth favors the delicate and the feminine over the aggressive and masculine. She is a sensual lover, with a taste for light bondage. She is largely attracted only to her own kind, finding orcs to be savage and brutish. That said, there is a part of her that secretly longs for something rough and passionate. Consensually, she's unlikely to stray from playing with other elven women (or the occasional particularly cute elven male), but I'm open to playing her in dub/non con situations with futa or even males, as well as with orcs and potentially other races.
Content Rating(s): NC, Bondage, Light

Edit: Slightly changed her Sexuality section as I figured it'd be pretty fun to have her play with some cute elf boys too.

AndyZ

One thing I want to ask: how many of the male and futa characters would be for or against a temporary magical sex change to female provided by a futa?  Trying to decide just what kind of personality I should go for, and if such a thing would be actively desired among the other players.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Kathyan

Quote from: AndyZ on March 23, 2017, 10:30:08 PM
One thing I want to ask: how many of the male and futa characters would be for or against a temporary magical sex change to female provided by a futa?  Trying to decide just what kind of personality I should go for, and if such a thing would be actively desired among the other players.

I approve ;) whether it is consensual or not

Florence

Figured we were a little short on dicks (literally and figurativeley in this case!) on the elf side of things.

Also, I wonder if it might not be a good idea to include who plays who in the character post. As this thread gets longer, it'll get harder to look for that information on one's own.

Portrait
Name: Norosa Beltala
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: With blue-tinged skin and blood-red eyes, Norosa stands out amongst other elves. She is instantly recognizable for what she is: a dark elf, practically a boogeyman to her highborne kin. To elves, this likely paints her as dangerous, but perhaps exotic, a forbidden temptation. Her clothing does little to dissuade that image, both revealing and intimidating in equal measures, adorning herself in black armor and hooded cloak, reveling her dark image.
Personality: Living a life of solitude in the wilds, Norosa isn't one for smalltalk, unless it serves a purpose. She doesn't care much for friendship or loyalty, seeking only to ensure her own continued enjoyment and security. A ranger, and rogue,  of significant talent, she does well on her own and prefers, for the most part, to keep it that way. She has little care for the fate of the elves, nor for that of the orcs, only her own well being.
Sexuality: Pansexual and a true switch, Norosa is not particularly picky about what form her pleasure comes in. Happy to use others for her pleasure, she is equally willing to let others believe they're using her. Both a sadist and a masochist, she sees little distinction between pleasure and pain.
Content Rating(s): NC, Bondage, Light (She can turn down her kinkiness when necessary.)

LSWSjr

Excellent rules of three we've got going here:
-three main Elf characters [two female Elves; one futa Elf] and a scene-specific male Elf;
-three main Orc characters [one male Orc; two futa Orcs] and a scene-specific futa Orc; and
-three scenes [One Cis scene; Two Trans/Futa scenes] and with more in discussion.

Thank you all for helping to build this up ;D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Florence

Here's hoping we get some damn fun stories out of this!

Also, seeing as how I put "See preferences" on my character sheets, I figured it pertinent to point out that I just now updated my preferences a little.

Nothing fancy, it's still kind of a mess, but I reorganized some things as my tastes have expanded over time, and there are things I'm both way more comfortable with and even way into these days.

Zaer Darkwail

If anyone is interested join scene with my male orc char you can PM to me :). If more than one shows interests I combine PM's and can discuss either two split threads or one thread which involves multiple elves 'trained' same time. Also not against if some futa orcs cooperate with my char in the process.

LSWSjr

The Non-Consent thread is up by request, link on first page under Scenes :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Florence

AndyZ

Been having a ridiculously difficult time finding a picture I like >.<
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Portrait
Name: Nara
Race: Moon Elf
Appearance: Although her body has gone through various transformations, she is almost invariably a beautiful futanari elf with white hair.
Personality: The personality Nara often displays to people is one of invariable boredom.  She plays and toys with people to sate her own desires and to see if she can cause interest, but life itself bores her, and her only enjoyment comes from manipulation and from the rush of an orgasm.
Sexuality: Only interested in females, but happy to temporarily change futanari and males into females for her pleasure.
Ons/Likes: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
Offs/Dislikes: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
Content Rating(s): I don't see things moving past NC.  Aphrodisiac, possible love spells and transformation spells are possible, but likely nothing beyond that.

LSWSjr

Sorry guys, I've been struggling with a mental break from recent stresses and I'm still putting myself back together, but I'll hopefully be back up and running soon :(

Sincerely
Rowan/LSWSjr