News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Super RP

Started by Author00, December 24, 2008, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Author00

I know, this is gonna sound geeky...but I never outgrew my fascination for Superheroes. With this in mind, its no wonder that I want to do an RP with this theme in mind. Its the standard scenario: female superhero storms the lair of the male villain, and gets caught. But here's where I want to diverge from the average comic book plot...in a very adult way. In fact...I don't know WHAT I'd do to her specifically, because that's where my request comes in: I'm looking for a female to roleplay this with. The theme would, of course, have an element of NC (though maybe the female might secretly like it, and even start to show it physically, it doesn't matter to me), but the rest is open to negotiations. If any women are interested, PM me or post here. I look forward to any responses I get. :)
I'd say something clever or inspirational here, but I'm not that kinda guy. If you want that, open a fortune cookie: at least THEN, you'll also have some lucky numbers. XD

The On's and Off's of an Author

La Vida en su Muerte

I am intrigued, and would like to hear more ^_^
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

iridum248

Hmmm, maybe it's the cheesecake factor of comic books, but I'm interested, too.   ;)