You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:58:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New One shots (Liam)  (Read 492 times)

Offline LiamTopic starter

New One shots (Liam)
« on: December 24, 2008, 01:17:02 AM »
I have some ideas for a couple of one shots and I thought that it would be great to find a partner to make them happen.

The man next door - Taken

A single 32 years old man moves in to a new apartment, to become neighbors with a single mom and her 18 years old daughter. The woman becomes somewhat interested on the man, and invites him to have dinner on her place. After the evening is finished, her daughter becomes interested in knowing the man a bit further, and so, when her mother falls asleep, she goes to his apartment looking for a good time with him, wanting to know how a grown up man can be in bed.

You're Fired - Taken

A young woman who works for an important company, makes a critical mistake in a banking transaction, resulting in the possible fall of the business of that company. Furious, her boss calls her to his office and makes her stay after work when no one else is in the building and threatens to fire her. Knowing that she can't afford to lose her job, she decides to negotiate with her boss, offering her body to him if he decides to let her keep the job.

Test subject - Available

A 25 years old man was kidnapped by a woman about his age to be a part of her sexual discoveries, she intends on using him to please herself and force him to be her guinea pig on every curiosity she has about the male sex. She will humiliate him, force him to do anything she wants, and play on his body in a sadistic and cruel way, just to see his reactions to the different things she wants to try on him.

Nurse me - Available

A young 18 year old boy breaks his ankle during his sports trainings and goes immediately to see a doctor at the local hospital. When the doctor begins to help him, he receives a phone call and is ordered to go and take care of an emergency, so, before leaving, he lets one of his nurses to take care of the boy before exiting the room. The woman finds herself alone with the boy and thinks of a better way to make him feel better, besides simply healing his ankle.

I'd also love to do some of the following:

And many other possibilities...

If anyone likes one of my ideas and wants to roleplay it with me, please answer this post or PM me. I'll be more than glad to receive your messages.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:52:57 PM by Liam »