M for F into Ageplay, Interracial, MILFs, Tribal, and More!

Started by GoldenGateSon, March 04, 2017, 09:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenGateSon

Hi all! I like to consider myself as semi-literate/literate, meaning I both post and expect responses of decent length with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Most of my posts clock in at around 500 words, maybe more or less depending on what I'm given to work with, though this obviously isn't a hard rule, but merely a sign as to what you can expect from me. I also enjoy more than simple physical descriptions of what's going on, as describing a character's thoughts and motivations are half the fun. Take a gander, and PM if you're interested! I should also note that in most of my RPs, I prefer somewhere around a 30/70 ratio of plot to smut. I'd love it if there was something truly engaging about the story, but in my experience, the plot is a well designed engine that drives our characters from one scene to the next. Hope to hear from some of you!

Kinks, Pairings, and General Likes
I have an F-List with my interests, but here are the highlights to save you all a bit of time.

-   Mother/son
-   Older woman/younger man*
-   Interracial**
-   Master/slave, Master/pet, Dom/sub
-   Incest
-   (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation
-   Lactation/breastfeeding
-   Nudism/naturism
-   Outdoor sex/sex in nature
-   Adultery/cheating
-   Tribal settings
-   Long Term RPs
-   Multiple characters***
-   Anal

*While I'm usually very flexible about which kinks I include or don't include in my RPs, the one underlying component that I pretty much have to have in all of them are older female, younger male pairings and dynamics. I've found myself being more flexible on this point as of late, particularly if the premise overall is good. That's not to say that all the scenes and interactions an RP need to of that type, but at least some (though preferably most or all) need to be included. My preference is for the age gap to be as large as my partner is comfortable with, and I generally like to play the youngest I can, meaning 16 here. I understand it's not for everyone, but it's just that one thing I have to have. I hope this doesn't discourage too many of you out there from messaging me. I'm a pretty open minded partner the rest of the time, honest!

**I'm able to play males of any race if need be, but as of late I'm finding myself very much focused on playing my real life ethnicity of Asian (Chinese to be specific, but this is optional). That said, I'm still open to play other races as well, though I normally just play white characters as a default if Asian isn't on the table.

***My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit.

Again, these are just my highlights. I'm open to and enjoy many others, but these just happen to be my favorites. Also of importance, I feel like I should also clarify something given standard perceptions. Although I very much prefer playing a younger male to an older female, this does not mean that master/slave and dom/sub go out the window. I'm very much a dom, and having an older female be a sub to me is in many ways even more exciting that having a younger character be a sub.

Images and References
While I love slim and incredibly fit female body types also, I do have a preference for curvy, thick women. That's not to say fat of course, just that they have substantial curves in all the right places: wide, child bearing hips, thick, luscious thighs, large, ample breasts, and massive, jiggling asses. Please click here for a gallery of real life reference images that reflect what I had in mind.

Also, here are three links for drawn images that reflect either body types I enjoy or scenes/scenarios that I really like. Apologies since they're rather jumbled and disorganized:
Random Gallery 1
Random Gallery 2
Line Art and Sketches

Plots and Settings
Though I usually like to build RPs from scratch with partners, I find myself craving a more specific theme, setting, or plot from time to time, so here are those cravings!

-   A Family Vacation
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This plot is a bit nebulous at the moment, but I want to do an RP that's based off of the images in this gallery. Like with my other RPs, this one has strong emphasis on older female, younger male pairings. Other themes in this RP are incest, nudism, and informality (check the definition in my F-list), while themes of breeding/impregnation, interracial, and cheating/adultery can optionally be included. In essence, a family consisting of a son, his mother, his grandmother, and his aunt go on a family vacation together to a tropical locale via cruise liner. Both the cruise ship itself and the destination are incredibly lax in regards to sexual taboos, as is the family which is why they chose their cruise line and destination. This ties into the informality theme where people talk about and regard sexuality in a very casual, non-nonchalant manner. The example in the image gallery where a mother orders her son a prostitute and watches him with her is a perfect example of this. This RP would basically detail out the families exploits with each other and other characters while they are on vacation. The character I listed earlier are just the ones I desire, and the exact "roster" of the family can be changed up, and the addition of family friends if so desired is also very welcome. Of course, feel free to share ideas or scenes that come to mind for you!

-   Taking Her Son Back
This plot involves a (taboo) love triangle of sorts. It involves a mother, a son, and a second older woman. This other woman could be anyone really: a teacher, a neighbor, an aunt, a friend of the mother, or the mother of the son's friend. Regardless, the RP itself would entail the son gradually spending less and less time with the mother as he begins spending more and more time with the other woman. While mother and son used to be very close (with him possibly even being a mama's boy, though that angle need not be necessary), after repeated encounters with the other woman, the son begins developing a sexual relationship with her. The mother begins to grow concerned about how little her son comes home as of late, and as she goes out to check up on him, she discovers the two having sex. This can lead to a number of outcomes: 1) the mother doesn't want her son with this other woman, and so she offers herself in the hopes that he'll come home again, 2) the son ignores the mother's pleas and ends up "cuckolding" her, basically with having the mother basically watching him have sex with this other woman repeatedly, 3) the mother ends up joining them for threesomes, or 4) some other outcome. The specifics of the RP are diverse and varied with many options, though this is the general outline of the flow. This can (hopefully) include a various number of kinks including impregnation/breeding, breastfeeding/lactation, adultery/cheating, and a few others, though of course they're not required.

-   Helping Mom's Friends and/or Mom-Son Swap Club

This idea involves two similar, related, yet distinct ideas for a setup/plot. Again, incest does not need to be part of this RP. Indeed, the way I've written them out so far, they are without incest, despite incest being one of my favorite kinks, so please do not skip this over simply if you do not like incest. Anyway, both ideas involve older females and (a) younger male(s), namely mature women and/or mothers and (a) son(s). If nothing else, this will be the only requisite thing for the RP, though I suppose a variant could exist involving older sisters, but that can be discussed instead if you prefer. They are as follows, and feel free to read both, or just one or the other, though reading both might give you ideas about combining them or improving the one you like more.

-   Helping Mom's Friends
A mother's group of friends start discussing how sexually dissatisfied they are (either with their husbands/partners or just in general if they're single). This discussion can also involve mentioning how cute, handsome, polite, smart, etc her son is, or just generally fawning over good a boy he is and fawning over him. Whatever the cause, this results in the women either asking the mother to let them have sex with her son, or alternatively have the mother do the suggesting. Thus, an arrangement is made where the son has sex with each of the women (either as a one time thing or an ongoing thing, though ongoing would be preferable). From here, a myriad of possibilities exist. Each woman could have a different dynamic in their lives: some could be married, others single, some wanting to have babies, etc. Each "scene" and pairing would involve the son getting together with one (or possibly more) of the women, either by sneaking him into the house to have sex while a husband is out or at home, the woman coming over for her "appointment", or anything else really. This is sort of a blank slate that allows for a host of different scenes to be played out with different kinks and dynamics.

-   Mom-Son Swap Club
A group of mother's come together, to talk about how sexually dissatisfied they are and/or fawn over how handsome, polite, or otherwise good each others' sons are, while lamenting over the fact that their teenage sons' hormones are frustrating the boys. Then the suggestion is brought up that they meet from time to time to swap sons to have sex, thereby solving everybody's sexual problems. From here, a myriad of possibilities exist. Each woman could have a different dynamic in their lives: some could be married, others single, some wanting to have babies, etc. Each "scene" and pairing would involve one (or possibly more) of the boys getting together with one (or possibly more) of the women, either by sneaking him into the house to have sex while a husband is out or at home, the woman coming over to the boy's for her "appointment", or anything else really. This is sort of a blank slate that allows for a host of different scenes to be played out with different kinks and dynamics. Alternatively or in addition to these one on one meetings, the mothers and sons could hold a book club-esque meet up where all the mothers bring their sons to one location for swapping, either by going into rooms or having an open orgy.

Just a brief postscript here about the two ideas. Either idea can be done independently, or they can be combined. In combining the two, it could be that Helping Mom's Friends leads into Mom-Son Swap Club, or, alternatively, Mom-Son Swap Club can be done with the one on one arrangements from Helping Mom's Friends in addition to or instead of the book club-esque meeting mentioned. Again, the possibilities are rather numerous, so let me know if you're interested in either of them or in both, and we can get to discussing specifics!

-   Nudist Neighborhood
This plot revolves around a teen and his family moving into a new neighborhood. They can either be aware that's it's a nudist neighborhood, or it could have been a surprise to them. Obviously, people normally research neighborhoods, but an easy explanation for this could be that the beautiful house was being auctioned at an absurdly low price, so they jumped the gun without checking up. Anyway, onto the more important bits. The neighborhood is, obviously, a nudist one, and luckily for the young teen, it's chock full of mature women everywhere. The RP would basically follow his experiences in being "welcomed" by this women. Additional possibilities are that his family are pulled into the shenanigans too. Like the above idea, this one has a wide variety of possibilities, so please don't take what I've written here as what the plot MUST me. I'm very open to discussing other ideas for this, and I have many others I've yet to add here, just for brevity's sake.

-   Sex Societies and Civilizations of Sex

Idea 1: The Primitive Civilization of Sex

For this RP, I'm looking to create a world with my partner that revolves around a "primitive" society, civilization, tribe, etc. that revolves around sex. What I mean by this is that sex is a very important and open thing to the people of this civilization. Free love is tantamount, and there are no monogamous relationships. Anyone can have sex with anyone else, with their consent that is. The people have rituals and ceremonies around important sexual milestones, such as losing one's virginity, taking on a long term partner, conceiving a child, etc. Their religion would also revolve around sex, with their primary form of worship being mating with the priest and priestesses of the temple.

Specific practices and traditions of the society can be discussed between us, but basically this setting gives us a blank canvas to have fun with a multitude of fetishes and scenes. Of course, a requirement for this RP is that we play multiple characters. My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit. While the possibilities are endless, there are a few specific fetishes that I would greatly like to include in this RP: Incest, (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation, Lactation/breastfeeding, Nudism/naturism, Older woman/younger man, Interracial, Public sex, and Master/slave or Dom/sub relationships.

Extra Little Details
If you're so inclined, you can take a gander at these Google Docs I made containing extra details in regards to what these society's can be like such as government, everyday practices, religion, and more: Male Dominated Sex Society or Egalitarian Sex Society. As the titles might suggest, one is geared more towards dominance of males over females while the other has an equal balance of power between the genders. They're almost identical, so just choose based on your desire for Dom/sub themes or not. Of course, these are all just IDEAS that I came up with and are by no means necessary to include in the RP. They just act as a starting point for further discussion and creating a fun world of our own to play in. To reemphasize, the details and things listed in these Google docs are just ideas. They may very likely contain fetishes that you are not a fan of or comfortable with, in which case I would gladly change or remove them per your liking. The important thing is that we all have fun after all, and this RP has a lot of potential to include many of your desires. Hope to hear from some of you!

Idea 2: The Modern Society of Sex

While similar to the original, tribal setting, this RP is set in the modern day in a surreal society where many of the social and sexual taboos of real life simply don't exist. This is just a seedling of an idea so far, and I have yet to fully create the intricacies for this setting like I have with the tribal setting, though I'll likely be getting to that soon. In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to discuss potential ideas with any partners who are interested rather literate. As food for thought, here's a sort of rambling as to what kinds of things this society might do differently:

Public sex would be of course permissible, from out on your front yard, at the public park, at the beach, or anywhere else really. Upscale restaurants and fancy corporate meetings would have complimentary "fluffers" who give you head under the table while you eat or discuss things. Like hiring staff that cleans the house or the office, families and companies hire sex workers who fulfill the sexual needs of its members on a regular basis; it wouldn't be uncommon that the office break room has a few beds in it with hookers on stand by for a nice relaxing lunch hour. Sex ed at school is MUCH more hands on, where students learn at first by watching live demonstrations done by teachers, and then practice themselves with other students or with teachers themselves. People are to wear as little clothes as they'd like out in public, either going completely nude or wear very risque or revealing clothing. Restaurant (expensive ones?) would have fresh milk service, where a lactating woman comes and stands by your table so that you can drink some delicious milk fresh from the source. Dog parks take on a whole new meaning, as owners come with their four-legged best friend from pleasant fun in the sun, and to meet and swap with other owners and their pets.

Again, this is just a list of random ideas, and by no means are any of them required. They're just a starting point for discussion, and eh final setting itself could be wildly different from what I just listed.

While these are general templates and ideas for what I had in mind in regards to the RPs, I'm very open to other suggestions as well as discussion on things that you'd like to add, change, or remove in regards to the original ideas. Anyway, hope there's some interest out there for something like this. Oh, and of course, something like this would necessarily be a long-term RP, in which case I would greatly prefer a partner who is rather literate. Thanks!

Stale
Here lie plots, settings, and ideas which, while I'm still open to playing, are not things that I'm actively seeking or craving the most anymore.

-   Rebuilding the Race
This plot takes place in a semi-post apocalyptic setting with a large emphasis on breeding and impregnation. A love for world-building is also highly recommended for potential partners. Following a massive nuclear world war, large swaths of Earth have been made uninhabitable while a majority of the population was wiped out immediately. In the fallout, many humans were affected by the radiation, with many dying, but some surviving albeit with impaired reproductive abilities. People either became completely infertile, or worse, would have babies rife with birth defects. The plot takes place some time after the war when some semblance of society has been rebuilt and order reestablished. However, the social and political stratifications have been completely overhauled in the aftermath. Now, instead of race, religion, or wealth determining one's status in society, it was their reproductive capabilities. Men who sired and women who bore the most healthy babies were the most valued and were treated with the appropriate amount of reverence and respect. Those who were infertile or who had a history of bearing "damaged" children were ostracized and forced to provide menial labor that would support the more valued members of society. Breeding in this new society is of utmost importance, and both men and women have careers built upon having as many healthy babies as possible. It's a (government) regulated industry that exists to rebuild the human race and repopulate the Earth. Family trees are extensively and meticulously tracked and analyzed to weed out any bad genes, and certified breeders are both assigned to have intercourse with each other as well as potentially healthy "suitors" in need of a baby. This is just the set up for the idea, and I have neither a concrete plot nor pairings/characters in mind for this yet. The world also needs some more fleshing out, so those of you out there with an interest in both world building as well as breeding/impregnation interests should definitely send me a message!

-   The Royal Family (Formerly an ATLA fandom RP)
This RP was originally supposed to be a fandom RP for Avatar the Last Airbender, but after considering this a bit, I thought that the fandom relation might turn some people off while the core themes would still appeal to them. So for those of you still interested in making it fandom based, imagine the Queen as Ursa, the King as Ozai, the Prince as Zuko, and last but not least, the Princess as Azula.

Original Fandom Description

This plot would revolve around a relationship between Zuko and either Ursa, Azula, or (preferably) both. The general premise is somewhat built on the relationships shown in the show, with loving tenderness between Zuko and his mother, while the two siblings were rivals. Regardless, the plot development moves along in a direction inspired by the practices of ancient Egyptian royalty and other dynasties in history where relatives are married to each other to keep the royal bloodline pure. Obviously, this fandom deviates from the plot of the show heavily, and can sort of be considered an alternate reality where Ursa never disappeared, and Zuko is never banished. When they come of age, and since no other nobility is left, Zuko and Azula must marry. From here, the two siblings who don't get along at all must come together to sire an heir, and whether their animosity towards each other remains strong or they begin to soften their views on each other is up for discussion. If possible, I'd like to add Ursa into this plot as well, where Zuko, having to be with his sister out of duty and honor (big themes for him still), secretly has an affair with his own mother out of love. The plot can also be made to accommodate Ozai as well, where Azula has a similar relationship with her father the same way that Zuko does with his mother, though of course given their personalities, Azula/Ozai's relationship will be much rougher and aggressive. As you can see, this RP heavily involves incest and breeding, though I'd also like to include breastfeeding/lactation if possible as well (between Zuko/Ursa) and other various kinks and themes to be determined with a partner. Here is a small gallery with images that inspired this RP. Other characters can be included as well, since Zuko and Azula can both have concubines (very common practice with ancient royalty) and/or sex slave-servants. A royal harem of both genders I'd say.

Generalized Idea

This plot would revolve a royal family consisting of a King, Queen, Princes, and Princess. As far as relationships go, the King and Queen are somewhat estranged, the Prince and Princess have intense sibling rivalry teetering on outright hate for each other, the Princess is the King's favorite child, and the Prince is the Queen's favorite child. The favoritism comes from the fact that the King is rather cruel, and the Princess takes after his aggressive and domineering personality, while the Prince takes after his mother, being a more kindhearted and gentle person, though by no means weak. Each parent in some way actively shows disdain for the child that is not their favorite, the King disliking the Prince because he sees him as weak, while the Queen dislikes the Princess because she sees her as a cruel monster like her father. The plot itself is inspired by the practices of ancient Egyptian royalty and other dynasties in history where relatives are married to each other to keep the royal bloodline pure. When they come of age, and since no other nobility is left, the Prince and Princess must marry to keep the royal bloodline pure. From here, the two siblings who don't get along at all must come together to sire an heir, and whether their animosity towards each other remains strong or they begin to soften their views on each other is up for discussion. If possible, I'd like to add the Queen (and possibly the King if you so like) into this plot as well, where the Prince, having to be with his sister out of duty and honor (important principles for him), secretly has an affair with his own mother out of love. The King and Princess can have a similar relationship to that of the Prince and Queen, though of course given their personalities, the King and Princess' relationship will be much rougher and aggressive. As you can see, this RP heavily involves incest and themes of impregnation, though I'd also like to include breastfeeding/lactation if possible as well (between the Prince and the Queen) and other various kinks and themes to be determined with a partner. Other characters can be included as well, since both the Prince and Princess can both have concubines (very common practice with ancient royalty) and/or sex slave-servants. As always, everything here is up for discussion.

-   Breeding Farm/Harem
While it doesn't have to be a farm, I'm looking for a harem style RP where a man, my character, owns some number of breeding slaves. This RP is fairly smut intensive without much plot to it admittedly, but if so desired, I'm sure we could inject some story into it as well. For example, my idea was that the owner starts falling for one of the slaves and takes her out of the barn and into his house to live as his wife, or something along those lines. What I had in mind on a basic level was that he bred these women for profit, either selling the children off as slaves, or keeping the females to continue to be bred. That last part obviously means incest is involved, but it's definitely not a necessary part if incest rubs you the wrong way. This RP would have a lot of (willing) master/slave elements as well as the obvious harem and breeding themes.

-   Fantasy Adventure (Open to this only if you're into world building and are willing to work with me collaboratively to create a fully fleshed out world.)
This is probably the vaguest and least developed idea I have, but I'm craving something it nonetheless. I'm looking for a medieval fantasy adventure RP where our characters go on a journey and encounter other characters, humans, creatures on our travels. That's basically all I have at this point, and as I said, it's barely developed at all. Like the Sex Society RP though, this RP would require multiple characters.

These items in red are things I am not interested in:

- Noncon, rape, gore, vore, bloodplay, murder/snuff, kidnapping

These are all of course just the VERY basic interests, and specific scenarios, settings, and backstories will be developed in full based on what our shared interests are. Building the backstory and the setup to an RP is half the fun in my opinion, so PM me and see if we can make something work. It goes without saying of course that if a pairing or scenario isn't listed here, please PM me anyway. These were just very rough themes and that I'd like to include in RPs is all.