You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Hero Academia search [F for M character] canon and OC pairings  (Read 198 times)

Offline Princess PigeonTopic starter

People reading my O/O is my biggest kink
◆ I have been really bad about getting posts out in any kind of prompt manner for quite some time. If you creep through my post history, it's a mess. The partner I've been writing with has been a goddamn saint who's stuck it out through the last year of my getting my degree and the time I spent acclimating to grad classes. I'm out of that stage though, and I'm pretty sure I can hold my shit together now so I'm finally making a new search thread!
◆ I need a partner who can write at least a paragraph, preferably a few. I really like to write.
◆ I’m not into doubling or FemCanon x MaleOC, apologies.
◆ thread, PM, email, and I'm giving Discord a second shot. Hit me up for those off-site contact details!
◆ All characters will be at least 18, I'd say we treat this like a university instead of a high school. A full fledged hero future AU is acceptable too, in rare cases. Adult heroes can just do... adult hero things. Or teach. Or whatever.
◆ I'll do short term pairings for anything but OC x OC!

I'm current with the dub anime (only 2 or 3 episodes behind the sub) and might start the manga but I haven't decided yet.
guys I would die for OC x Yagi Toshinori

= have a plot or at least an idea/character in mind
= top craving (obviously I want to write all of these but those marked with this are at the tippy top)

◆ Yaoyorozu Momo x Ida Tenya [I run her in an alt outfit, I've got examples of the sort of thing I like. Feel free to ask for a rant on it, I've got one!]
Yaoyorozu Momo x Todoroki Shoto
Hagakure Toru x Ojiro Mashirao
Hagakure Toru x Todoroki Shoto
◆ Fukukado Emi x Aizawa Shota
Uraraka Ochako x Midoriya Izuku/Deku
◆ Uraraka Ochako x Bakugo Katsuki
Midoriya Inko x Yagi Toshinori [I'm fine using her appearance when she was younger]
◆ Kendo Itsuka x Monoma Neito
◆ Jiro Koyoka x Kaminari Denki
OC x Aizawa Shota [I just... I love him so much]
◆ OC x Kirishima Eijiro
◆ OC x  Iida Tensei
◆ OC x  Midoriya Izuku/Deku
OC x Todoroki Shoto
OC x Yagi Toshinori ['I prefer a 'Small Might' focus but would also enjoy something with regular All Might]
OC x Bakugo Katsuki
◆ OC x OC  kinda trope-y threesome pairing (twins who share everything, rival dudes competing over the same gal, etc), preferably with them as students but as full blown heroes works too!
◆ OC student intern [18-19] x OC young hero [20-25]
◆ OC student intern/new hero x OC villain [100% consensual only!!]
◆ idk how to explain this in a simple character x character thing but I want a pairing with a new hero who's technically stronger against a hero who's much, much more popular and has all the social skills and keeps getting the credit for the fights they have together.
◆ suggest, sheeeyit
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:05:27 PM by Princess Pigeon »