Craving a superhero game

Started by Sephora, February 20, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephora

After having been watching Powerless and rewatching Teen Titans for the past few days, I have been CRAVING a good superhero game.  If you have any ideas for a possible plot, please send me a pm.

Currently I only have one fully formed idea, but I am more than open to playing out a scenario that has nothing to do with this. 

Possible plot:
The Masked Vigilante was the greatest of heroes.  For years he had saved Urbanopolis from impending doom.  He'd picked up countless amounts of allies along the way, and countless amounts of enemies.  Through it all he had prevailed.  He had not been the traditional hero, he couldn't fly, didn't have super-strength, although many of the thugs that he'd thrown in prison would argue both of those statements to death.  In truth the Masked Vigilante was just a normal man, a normal man with a predisposition for inventions, and a hunger to bring justice to Urbanopolis. Or at least, he had.

He's been completely under the radar for the past two weeks.  People are starting to get curious.

Except for the Fairweather family.

They are far too busy mourning the loss of their only son, and heir to the Fairweather empire.  Now whenever the news isn't focused on the missing hero, it's focusing on the newly deceased son of the biggest business mogul Urbanopolis has ever seen. The news talking about what could have been, about how the lazy playboy's reckless lifestyle had made it all but expected...and about what it meant for the city, about what it meant for the Fairweather's younger daughter, and about what it meant for the average viewers Fairweather household items. 

It isn't until after his funeral that his younger sister begins the process of going through her dead brother's things.  In the process discovering just who her brother had been.

---

This is just a basic idea of course, so any suggestions, or any concepts you'd like to change around would be more than welcome!

There's a lot of room for this to be about the girl trying to take her brother's place as a hero, and finding assistance, whether reluctant or willing, from an old ally of his.  Or even with her trying to make it out on her own, and having to deal with the masked vigilante's old arch nemesis.  There's a lot of leeway for character involvement, and opportunities; which is why I left it a bit open ended...