Rogue (X-Men) {M seeking F for amorous adventure}

Started by Kepesk, February 20, 2017, 03:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

"Welcome to The X-Men Rogue..."

Hey, how's it going? Thanks for checking out my request.

So this request is for an X-Men role-playing game. I have had a lot of experience running X-Men campaigns in the past - much more than any other type of game I've run - and while I wouldn't exactly describe those campaigns as qualifying for Comics Code Approval, they've never really stretched into the realm of 'adult' role-playing or anything like that, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to do that here.
That means I could 'control' most of the characters if you'd like. So basically, you could just feel free to 'play' inside our own version of the X-Men universe, being able to interact with the canon characters. The story-lines will be completely original for the most part, while having interesting missions now and then. (We could decide how much/little action we’d actually like to take place.)

All of this is pretty malleable for the most part. The canon characters will be involved, but I'd like to play an original character who’s been a student there for a while, that’s slowly being brought up into the ranks of the team for certain missions as needed.

And please don’t let this scare you if you haven’t read a single comic, but the setting I'm shooting for is the Claremont era (circa 1983-1991, issues 171-279) but set in present day. Some of the characters I'd like to have involved are:
Professor X, Beast, Gambit, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and X-23...but there will be more.
So see, X-23 is an examples of a character from outside the 'target era' I mentioned, but I'd like to bring her in anyway if that's okay. I'd like to remain relatively close to the characters from that era, but in this way, we could bring in any characters we desire. (Even characters outside the ‘X-Men continuum!)
The character's personalities should be very much like they are in the comics era I mentioned, so regardless of your exposure to them, they should seem very familiar. And we can either cast actors (merely for appearance) or simply use the comic books for source images as well.

And you, of course, would play Rogue. Sticking relatively close to the comics would be great, but you’re of course free to play her however you’d like. So again, it’s perfectly fine if you’ve never read a single comic, and your only experience with her has been Evolution or anything like that.

Thanks for reading, and if this interests you at all, please send me a private message with your thoughts.

"...`Hope you survive the experience!"
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy