A collection of ideas. The violent kind.

Started by Rickbarry, February 13, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickbarry

Howdy, Folks.  I plan on building this request thread with a great deal of content but we have to start small, right?  If any of these ideas appeal to ya, toss a private message my way.

Desired Scenes

The Executioner -  Everyone worked or a living but not all that many killed for a paycheck.  It was the kind of job that one sought if they had a death wish.  His view on the occupation was quite the opposite.  He killed those society deemed to be a threat to feel alive.  Humans were easy. But killing vampires, werewolves and all other manner of things that went bump into the night were what made his pulse quicken.  Edward's recently taken a contract that no one else dared to read.  The pay was worth any ten jobs put together but the risk was just as high.  Look over your shoulder.  He's coming for you.  (This could be a one shot or something long term depending upon who approaches.  Either way, he's still bringing a flame thrower.)

The Ulfric-  A lycanthrope's life was always a hectic one.  The alpha of a pack was no exception.  When you've a day job, a night job and work very had to keep them separate?  Nearly impossible.  He managed juggling act for a few years but over time he grew sloppy.  She stumbled upon him just as he shifted from creature to something passably human.  Does she run, fight or attempt to black mail him?  (Long term.  I'd prefer something supernatural in this with a partner.  One that enjoys a fight.)

Existing universes that I'm open to exploring.

X-men
Mass Effect
Fallout
Most anything Apocalyptic
Resident Evil (In particular the latest game.  True horror.)
Anything plotty.  (Story is king.  I like it.  So if we have it?  The setting doesn't really matter.)

I tend to enjoy sexual roleplay as much as the next fella but I like violence before anything of that nature takes place.  If you do as well?  Well...what the hell are ya waiting for?  Hit that message button.  We'll work something out.

Thanks for reading.  I'll amend more specific desires in time.  Look forward to hearing from some of you fine folks.
Yeah man, they call gambling a disease, but it's the only disease where you can win a buncha money.