All in the Family (F seeking Literate M)

Started by SinfulDesires, February 12, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

So I have been craving an incest themed RP for awhile now. Though I wanted it to be a little different than the typical incest RP's that are out there. So...this is the idea that I had...

A Brother and Sister (twins) have been fighting the urge of taking one another for some time now. They knew that they wanted each other, but were afraid of what would happen if they decided to pursue a romantic and physical relationship with one another. One night however, everything changes. The two of them can no longer hold back their feelings for each other and take the plunge that would change their lives forever. In the midst of their erotic love making, their parents come home early from a date night. Hearing the oh to familiar sounds of hot sex they go to investigate; only to find their two children going at it like bunny rabbits. Instead of busting in on the two of them, they go back downstairs and wait for them to finish. When the twins find out that their parents not only heard them, but saw them...they fear the worst.

But instead, they're met with something they did not expect. Complete approval and acceptance. Because you see...their parents had a little secret of their own. Something they had been waiting to tell them for some time now. Something that will rock their world forever.

So for this particular RP there will be a lot of different pairings. M/F/F, M/M/F, M/F/M/F and the traditional pairings as well.

Other elements that I would like to include would be:

BDSM (Light to heavy)
Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
Multiple Partners
Erotic Settings
Anal
Public scenes
Sexy/Slutt Clothing

If interested please send me a PM. I would like someone who is comfortable with posting a few times a week. Also someone who is comfortable with doing at least 2+ paragraphs a post. Someone who enjoys details and putting effort into the story.
Email: KayleeDietz101@gmail.com
Discord: AngelofDesire