You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 30, 2020, 07:41:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Server Status and Thanks

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tainted Blades Campaign (Pathfinder Edition) (NC-Exotic Systems)  (Read 5424 times)

Online Chulanowa

Re: Tainted Blades Campaign (Pathfinder Edition) (NC-Exotic Systems)
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2017, 04:10:12 AM »
Sheet is not completely done - RL caught up with me at the last minute, so I had to shop this out as quick as I could  >:( But I got your stuff filled out!

Name: Ogzi Thorn
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Barbarian 1 / Rogue 1 (Both Unchained)
Level: 2
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: Former tribesman

Strength: 14
Dexterity: 18 (16+2)
Constitution: 16
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 12

-Traits- (Select Two Traits ; They cannot be from the Same Background)
• Fate's Favored
• Auspicious Tattoo

-Skills-
Acrobatics 1, Bluff 2, Diplomacy 1, Disable Device 1, Intimidate 1, Nature 1, Perception 2, Stealth 1, Survival 2

-Feats
• 1st: Two-Weapon Fighting
• Class Bonus: Weapon Finesse

-Weapons and Magic-

Armor Class: 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 26 (1d8+3, 1d12+3)

Languages: Common, Orcish

Personality: Though wary of strangers, Ogzi makes friends quickly (maybe so long on his own has something to do with that.) He's self-assured to the point of cockiness, and like many young men his age, doesn't really understand that he can fail. He's eager to join combat, though more due to the rush and opportunity to show off, than any actual like of hurting people. Due to his past, he's suspicious of magic, particularly magic of a divine nature. He's also not a huge fan of orcs, for the same reason. The "Civilized" world still puzzles him, since it lacks any of the rhythms and basic understandings of hte world he's known up until now. He has a strong fondness for animals, identifying more with most horses and dogs than he does with a lot of people he's met in the cities.

Brief History:
Ogzi's story begins among a tribe of orcs amid the people of the Tantamar plains. The seer at his birth proclaimed that due to his mixed nature, he would never be a warrior, and htat Ogzi should be remanded to the tribe's shaman's. And so it was. Whether by taking a stronger inheritance from his human father, or due to the shaman's training, he grew up tough, but not especially strong. Every day a new ritual awaited him, a new burden to bear, more skin cut and painted with his tribe's marks.

Ogzi strove to be like the other orcs; big, strong, warlike, ferocious. he never quite matched up to them. Usually he never even came close, and the other males joked that his mother was really a goblin. After a while of taunts of this nature, he decided, alright, let's fight like a goblin; His orcish "peers," so used to trouncing the boy with brute strength, were unpleasantly surprised when he began fighting dirty, using his wits and agility against them. of course, nothing is angry like an orc who took a good hit to the nuts, so Ogzi still got his share of batterings and broken bones.

Finally, he was fed up with the life he suffered; to be abused and near-tortured by the shamans on the one hand, then to be bullied and beaten by warriors on the other. it was under a new moon that he slipped away into the deeper hills of the grasslands, to live as his own prerogatives told him. And so he has, hunting, fishing, gathering his own food and building shelters to keep out of the plains' sometimes-fierce weather.

It was among the humans and scattered half-elves of those lands that he woudl find something resembling acceptance. THough the greenskin side of his blood left him dubious in the eyes of these people, his talents at tracking, thinking, and just brute surviving made him invaluable as a scout, and his heritage and skill with language made him a useful go-between for the assorted tribes. Though he was without a "true" tribe now, he had a life, and a position in their society.

It was one of these missions that took him into Edenia, seeking a warrior who had traded in his furs for the soft cloths of the "civilized" peoples; Denodir's mathron had died, and the man was needed to help decide how to apportion her belongings. However, Ogzi found the lure of the "civilized" lands himself, and opted to stay within the kingdom for a time. It was just recently that word came back of bandits and the deprivation htey are causing...

Appearance: Ogzi isn't like your other half-orcs. His muscles don't bulge, his teeth don't jut, and he can certainly speak better than a grunt here and there. Rather, he's a lithe, agile young man, green skin taut over lean muscle. Pointed ears poke through wild hair that combines shades of green, brown, and black, save for a pale streak noting where a scar lies on his scalp. He's quick to smile and laugh - or to growl and snap, putting his sharper-than-human teeth on display either way. he usually wears rather little by way of clothing or armor when he can, and his skin shows the scratches and bruises of a life in the wilderness. Exposed on his left side is a winding tattoo, the same yellow-orange shade as his eyes.

Offline Laughing HyenaTopic starter

« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
Muse is in for a number of reasons. The first and most important was he was the one that spurred me on to try and run a campaign so if it wasn't for him, I might not have done this campaign interest thread. So I would be a bit of a jerk if I excluded him for the game he was looking forward to the most. So his elven evoker Meresqel Foamflower is in.

The last person in question was ungodly hard to pick from and it is the reason why I delayed. I knew what was coming and took the time to deliberate. If there was any way I could have gotten both people in, I would have.

Alrighty, it is time I think to make my decision and this took quite some time as I was flipping back and forth between two people. Namely Ogzi (Chulanova) and Rogar (Gateman) as both have their good sides and aspects to them. Both made use of the lore for backgrounds and both have interesting personalities to bring to the party. There was so many reasons to pick one over the other.

Ultimately I went with Ogzi (Chulanova) due to his decision to pick a character and location that I am more interested in exploring and brings more story opportunities to the table. The other point is that he is filling a potentially critical role here and I cannot simply ignore that fact. It allows me to incorporate more types of encounters into the game.

This decision hurt me deeply since Iw anted both of you in the game. I apologize to all whom posted a character and didn't get in. I also hope this doesn't dissuade you from joining another game if I am hosting.

Offline Gateman

• Keeper of the best Thinky Meats
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I'm so big I'm a team by myself
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
No harm done, keep the idiot dwarf in mind for the next campaign though. Good luck against the forces of evil ^^

« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
I'm looking forward to the beginnings of this game. Please migrate over to the OOC threads and begin conversation, use the character sheets thread to place your characters in and so you can modify them as we progress through adventure.

« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2017, 10:54:38 PM »
And for those whom cannot find it or have forgotten where to go. Here is the links for the OOC and character sheet threads.

OOC Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=263393.0

Character Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=263469.0

And I shall post this in the front page as well just it make doubly sure people see this. I am missing three sheets from all I approved and as such I would appreciate a bit more hustle in the step. I ain't killing my hands and fingers for nothing. :D