You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone else on here have a love for horror movies?  (Read 90 times)

Offline EnchantedDream218Topic starter

Anyone else on here have a love for horror movies?
« on: November 06, 2018, 08:26:59 PM »
I've been watching horror movies since I was younger. My first horror movie was Night Of The Living Dead at age eight. Since than I've been loving horror movies. I even check out cheesy movies that out at the theaters. If I'm not able to check them out, I'll watch them at home. The last horror movie I saw in the theater was Hell Fest which was a slaher horror movies and the new Halloween 2018 and I enjoyed both of them.

Hell Fest reminded me of the old slasher horror movie from the 80's called The Funhouse.

I even love listening to horror movie scores and I've been collecting scores of my favorites. The last one I bought was IT. The record plays wonderfully on my record player. The reason I decided to put this up is because it's so hard to find others who have a love for horror and I always wanted to chat with people who had a love for them.

Track From the Movie Hell Fest, I enjoyed the soundtrack of this film. It was very enjoyable!! :)

Offline Love And Submission

Re: Anyone else on here have a love for horror movies?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 09:29:16 PM »
They made a new Tremors which I kinda want to see. I had no idea it was out until yesterday.

Offline EnchantedDream218Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 10:01:23 PM »
They made a new Tremors which I kinda want to see. I had no idea it was out until yesterday.

Oh wow, a new Tremors? I bet that be exciting to see!!

By the way, your default image is great! I love it!!

Offline RedRose

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 10:50:37 AM »
I luv horror movies. Not all, not the cheesy ones (unless maybe SO cheesy they're actually cute?), not the mindless ones, but yeah.

Offline DeMalachine

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »
I still have a fond spot for the old Clive Barker horrors: Hellraiser, Hellbound (but not you sequels which turned Pinhead and the Cenobites into self-parodies - no, not you) and Nightbreed. Nightbreed is a rare and wonderful thing indeed - a genuine horror-adventure.

Saying this, I'm aware of the flaws in these films, particularly the rough edges of Hellraiser & Hellbound. But still - the moments: No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering. And Christopher Young's soundtrack - basically, holy shit.

Hellraiser is one of the few films I'd like to see remade, especially if they go balls-to-the-wall and base it a lot more on the original novella, The Hellbound Heart, where we have androgynous Cenobites with a distinctly female aura; one of them even gets shagged (on a pile of severed heads, if memory serves) by Frank. It'd probably mean the fantastic Doug Bradley would be out of the picture, but damn - Hellraiser was one film that didn't mess around, so I say up that ante to the nth degree.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
I like Horror. The SAW series was nice as was Friday the thirteen and The Exorcist.

Online Nico

• Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #BlameMads #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 02:04:36 PM »
I love horror. Of the psychological side, though.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 09:37:46 AM »
I love a lot of Wes Craven's filmography. The Hills Have Eyes (and remakes), The People Under the Stairs, and the dreadfully underrated first two Wishmaster movies.

Offline HellishLilDaddy

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »
The original Friday the thirteenth, Texas chainsaw massacre and Little shop of horrors. Invasion of the body snatchers what also a good horror movie and Night of the living dead, the original was amazing.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #9 on: Today at 08:44:09 AM »
Oh me! I love horror movies. I love being scared. Good horror movies make me scream and hide my face lol, I don't know why I love it so much I just do. :)

My favorite horror movie is The Ring. The mix of slow-build psychological horror and supernatural elements really just does it for me. Also Naomi Watts is just spectacular in that movie.

The Ring Spoilers
There's the "fake happy ending" that they do when they think they've put the little girl's spirit to rest and then the kid looks at his mom and says "No don't you understand, she never sleeps." That's when I was like "yassssssssssss" and the friend i was watching it with gave me that 'why does that make you so happy' look lol.