You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What video games do you like?  (Read 64 times)

Offline sonamyfanTopic starter

What video games do you like?
« on: September 21, 2018, 01:29:19 PM »
I like sonic, mario, super smash bros, animal crossing, crash bandicoot, tomb raider, the sims, undertale, slime rancher, assassin's creed, skyrim, fallout, dragon age, etc.

Offline Blythe

Re: What video games do you like?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 02:27:29 PM »
Out of the list you mention, I am very fond of Undertale, Slime Rancher, Skyrim, Fallout (but only New Vegas), and every Dragon Age they made.  ;D

A few other games I like are Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, Cultist Simulator, Don't Starve, Slay the Spire, & Stardew Valley, though I have played many many other games. It's hard to narrow down which I love best!

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:39:15 PM »
Out of the list you mention, I am very fond of Undertale, Slime Rancher, Skyrim, Fallout (but only New Vegas), and every Dragon Age they made.  ;D

A few other games I like are Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, Cultist Simulator, Don't Starve, Slay the Spire, & Stardew Valley, though I have played many many other games. It's hard to narrow down which I love best!

that's nice

Offline Love And Submission

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 03:09:02 PM »
Some recent favorites are Observer, Layers of fear, SOMA, Stories Untold, Firewatch, Paradigm, and Maize. I mostly play either Survival Horror or Adventure games.

Outside of that, I really liked Yakuza 0. I've beaten like four of the Yakuza games and 0 is my favorite.  Right next to the one where you fight the bear.

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 03:12:11 PM »
Some recent favorites are Observer, Layers of fear, SOMA, Stories Untold, Firewatch, Paradigm, and Maize. I mostly play either Survival Horror or Adventure games.

Outside of that, I really liked Yakuza 0. I've beaten like four of the Yakuza games and 0 is my favorite.  Right next to the one where you fight the bear.

i've never played any of those games

Offline Love And Submission

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 03:15:50 PM »
i've never played any of those games

Yakuza? Yakuza's only become popular in the west recently. I played the original on the PS2 but I don't think that had a large fan base. Mostly because of the dub. I think Yakuza 1 is the only one that got dubbed in English.

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 03:17:23 PM »

Yakuza? Yakuza's only become popular in the west recently. I played the original on the PS2 but I don't think that had a large fan base. Mostly because of the dub. I think Yakuza 1 is the only one that got dubbed in English.

never played that, either. i prefer western games

Offline Deamonbane

• “If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” ~ Demon Killer
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Oh, I don't get angry. I have people for that.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 04:06:23 PM »
I mean... most nintendo games are Japanese.

« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 04:10:01 PM »
I mean... most nintendo games are Japanese.

forget what i said, then...

Offline Deamonbane

• “If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” ~ Demon Killer
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Oh, I don't get angry. I have people for that.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 05:53:50 PM »
For myself it's been the Elder Scrolls franchise, Mass Effect (Even Andromeda of late), Knights of the Old Republic games, The Civilization games, the Witcher Games, Saints Row games, Mount and Blade games, Batman Arkham games, and Assassin's Creed games. I'm a sucker for continuity :D

Offline TotesRider

« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 07:30:16 PM »
I'm a big fighting game enthusiast so I generally play quite a bit of those. Right now i'm getting back into FighterZ what with Cooler (WOOO!) coming out this week.

Outside of that i'm generally a fan of action games like devil may cry and shooters like Doom.