You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 02:47:50 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Toasty's Pokemon Kingdom rp idea (MxM Pokemon x human)  (Read 698 times)

Offline NintentoastTopic starter

• The toastiest one
  • Liege
  • Enchanted
  • and I think to myself... what a wonderful world~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Toasty's Pokemon Kingdom rp idea (MxM Pokemon x human)
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:46:20 pm »
Hello! I have been playing Pokemon white 2 recently, and there was a certain movie that caught my attention for an RP.

I have sadly forgotten the name of the movie, but it is the one where your character is a spoiled prince (or princess), and is put into another dimension by a generic protagonist. Well, that got me thinking. I wanted to post an idea.

In this Idea, I am looking to be the Uke Prince, and I am looking for a dom

So, the spoiled brat prince, whom we will call... well, that is to be determined but anyways, is in his father's castle doing what he usually does, which is whining until he gets his way, and acting like he is better than everyone else. This goes on, until the king grows tired of his heir's constant nagging. He hatches a plan to have the prince, well.... out of his hair. He honestly could not care less where the prince ended up. He hires someone to do this for him. The man hired, quickly wrote up a story, and forged several documents that said that the prince had died, while one night, he kidnaps the boy in his sleep, and takes him off. Where he is found, is something we can debate, also by what Pokemon, but I was thinking that the Pokemon was special in that it can communicate with humans, and is extremely powerful, although not being one of the legendary Pokemon. It is possible to find other members of his species, but this particular one is extremely special. Also, I was thinking of it being a dark type Pokemon, however that is debatable. If you are interested, PM me, and we can discuss the Pokemon choice, and also the choice of fc that I use.

If anyone is interested, I was thinking that maybe because of the Pokemon's strength, and the Prince's previous experience with leadership, the two make a new kingdom of pokemon. again this is debatable.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:08:47 pm by Nintentoast »