You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 27, 2021, 10:27:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Combat/Action Rp (F for M/F, extreme preferred but not mandatory)  (Read 1492 times)

Offline KamikiTopic starter

Just a very short and quick search thread to perhaps find one or two interested partners. (Also sorry for the poor/absence of proper formatting. I'm not good with all that stuff. ><)

So I'm aware this is a somewhat odd request, but recently I have been wanting to try some sort of steamy, intense combat based rp, ideally with our protagonists being on opposing sides. Just a sort of smaller concept idea to let loose and vent a bit.

As far as the setting is concerned I'm quite flexible, it could be based on fandoms (tv series, games, anime etc), historical (ww2, ancient rome, medieval etc.) modern (underground tournaments, home invasions etc) or most anything else really. Like I said, I'm quite flexible in that regard and enjoy a large variety of settings, thus it mostly depends on my partners' preferences and what we agree on through brainstorming.

And regarding the content of the story, well, as I mentioned, I'd prefer it to be action or combat based, indicating some kind of battle or physical struggle to take place. Beyond that I'm happy to go with most stuff really, be it sexual, romantic or platonic. Nor do I have any limits, hence marking the thread as extreme. In fact I'd encourage extreme and sinister stuff to happen, be it brutality, rape or even bad ends. That's not to say I want to turn into some sort of gore fest, but having a partner who wouldn't shy away from those kinds of elements if they happen to occur certainly would be much appreciated.

Also, while I'm stressing the combat part here, the plot itself doesn't need to revolve around it entirely of course.

Now as for plot-bunnies themselves, just in order to share one or two examples of what I'd love to try:

- My character is a retired secret agent now living in a remote village who got out of her job by faking her own death. Except her past eventually catches up with her, leading to her ex-agency to send their most vicious of agents in order to make an example of what happens to deserters.

- A formal battle set in either a historical gladiator arena or contemporary/futuristic underground ring.

- Following that up, my character is the daughter of a crime boss/business man who uses his money/connections to quietly kidnap men and force them into underground fighting slavery. My character plays an active role in finding and seducing potential victims, at least until one day one of her previous victims manages to escape and is out to get vengeance on the woman that ruined his life.

- My character is a traveling warrior (samurai woman, bounty hunter, knight, scavenger) running into an enemy.

- My character being a viking shieldmaiden or Valkyria

- Set in a fantasy setting my character is an adventurer/dungeon diver/monster hunter making a living of hunting down evil monsters. Or me being the monster instead.

- My character is part of a bandit group in a medieval/fantasy setting getting in trouble with the law as the kingdom dispatches their knights to put an end to the outlaws.

- A house-party escalating, leading to a general mass brawl

- My character is part of a street gang whose boyfriend cheated on her with everybody already knowing behind her back once she found out. So she confronts her ex in order to pay him back and save face.

- A secret agent/assassin is caught infiltrating a hostile enemy base/territory.

- A story taking place on a medieval battlefield during a large war

- A modern military based story

- A conflict between pirates/natives/explorers set in eastern asia or the carribean

- Some sort of drug lord in a latin america, eastern european or african setting

- My character is a police woman/detective looking to either infiltrate a gang hideout or hunt down a serial killer/criminal on her own. Or really just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and being confronted with a criminal/serial killer

- My character is a runaway/prostitute/hitchhiker cheating or robbing unsuspecting victims as a living.

And as far as Fandoms are concerned:

- Game of Thrones
- Romance of Three Kingdoms
- Rogue 1
- Leon the Professional
- Marco Polo
- Skyrim/ Dark Souls/ Mirror's Edge/ Last of Us
- Kickass
- Attack on Titan/ Last Airbender or Korra/ One Punch Man
- Angel Corps Webcomic inspired
- Princess Mononoke

That should be about it for now, and if this interests anybody, I would love to hear back from you. No worries, I don't bite. ^^
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:28:05 AM by Kamiki »

Re: Combat/Action Rp (F for M/F, extreme preferred but not mandatory)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 07:54:08 PM »
Just reviving this with a bump as I'm looking again. ^^

Offline Terian

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:11:00 PM »
Might be interested in something along these lines, but we'll ideally need something a bit more specific.

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 02:52:48 AM »
I would like to bump this~

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 03:27:06 AM »
Searching again for one or two more ^^