The Medea House of Wonders v.2 [Interest Check] - M/M, EX, Freeform

Started by Sparrowhawke, February 06, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrowhawke

Character Sheets || OOC || Announcements/Events
-----
Common Areas || Private Rooms || The Grounds || The Dungeon || Show Rooms

Setting

The Vinculum, long standing network of the in-between, is a pocket dimension that has grown as a refuge for those of a less benevolent nature. Inter-dimensional smugglers, slave traders, assassins, almost anything you can think of.

While few are permanent residents in this place, a number of establishments have staked their claim here. Prime among these is the Medea House of Wonders, an establishment that almost seems innocent on the surface, a place where many exotic creatures have been gathered, serving folk with refreshments and entertainment. It doesn’t take much digging to find more than that, however, the Vinculum is hardly the place to be hiding it, after all. When it all comes down to it, the Medea House of Wonders is a brothel, one filled with beautiful men from all sorts of places, some there much less willingly than others.

All of the brothels ‘workers’ are fitted with a subtle but efficient collar that will incapacitate them should they try to escape its grounds, or commit any act of aggression against the other workers, owners or customers. Though some transgressions warrant further punishments. Despite this, so long as the workers behave themselves, they are allowed complete freedom within the grounds, and allowed to interact with each other as much as they like.

The ‘House of Wonders’ is owned by the four Medea brothers, though whether or not they are truly related or simply call themselves such is up for debate. It is a large mansion, almost big enough to be considered a resort, located not far from the center of the busiest part of the Vinculum, and it gets steady business from the folk who pass through.

Notes on the owners
Arcadius is the face of the establishment, the one who meets and works with all of the customers, bartering prices and the most interested in ‘public relations.’ He is the one who manages the most of the day-to-day events within the brothel, making sure everything is running smoothly and every customer leaves happy. He is incredibly charming, and perhaps the easiest of the brothers to deal with. If a worker is brought to the establishment through money (whether they be bought slaves, or an agreement has been made), it is likely Arcadius that was the one to do it.

Euclid is a terrifying creature, one most of the workers want to avoid catching the attention of. He is sadistic and excitable, and is the brother in charge of doling out ‘punishments’ to any workers who have broken the rules. He is known to partake in the brothel’s many pleasures, and it is rarely to the enjoyment of those who have caught his interest.

Herodion is in charge of bringing in new and exciting creatures for the brothel, usually against their will. As such, he is rarely seen within the brothel itself, hardly even within the Vinculum. He is quiet and reserved, much like Lykos, but far colder. He is an incredibly skilled fighter, but the scars all over his body attest to the fact that his job is rarely an easy one. Many of the unwilling workers were brought here by him, and as such he is resented by many.

Lykos is the head of the small security force that keeps the brothel running smoothly. While he does not hesitate to send people to Euclid for punishment, he himself is quite possibly the kindest of the brothers. He is reserved to the point some might think he was shy, but in general just prefers to keep his mind to himself.

Game Info

In general, while this game is still a brothel game, there will be plenty of non-sexual interaction between the people within the brothel, along with room for character growth and development. As such, I’m looking mostly for workers (though there is 100% room for clients), whether they be prostitutes, members of the small security force or any other position that one might find in such an establishment.

Due to the nature of how some of the workers are acquired, there is going to be a certain amount of noncon inherent in the game. However, if you are uncomfortable with this for one or all of your characters, it need not be a part of it for you. This thread will be in the EX forum, as there is the potential for violence and more intense scenes. While many of the prostitutes at the house are there unwillingly, not all have to be. One of the brothers, Lykos, is well known for bartering more agreeable deals when it comes to workers, sometimes offering it as a way out of worse circumstances or simply finding those who would be interested in such work.

This is an all-male game, meaning that all the characters (client or worker) must identify as male (trans-masc characters are definitely welcome). Player gender is not an issue here, if anyone is uncomfortable with cross-gender writing, this probably isn’t the game for you. Hopefully obviously, this game is LGBT+ friendly.

The game is a freeform sandbox, and players can have as many scenes active during the current time period of play, so long as everything is kept consistent (no accidentally having characters in two places at once, for instance). However, if players are interested, I may also include GM events for the characters to partake in. As time is strange in the Vinculum, games will take place in periods of 30 day months, and we will start off in the 'first' month.

As you may imply from the use of 'v.2,' this is a re-opening of an existing rp. Links to the old threads can be found down below. Completed scenes from the old thread are considered canon, but since many of these were in private areas, you don't need any prior knowledge of those scenes to join the game, but feel free to read up on what's happened if you like! Dates and times that have been 'used' in the old thread will be marked at the top of the IC threads.

Rules

• Dim Hon is my Co-Gm.
  • Players be of any gender, so long as the characters identify as male.
  • You can have more than one character if you feel that you can keep up with them.
  • Please post character sheets in this thread for review.
  • There is no hard and fast posting requirement for length and speed, but try to give people enough to respond to and not leave anyone waiting too long.
  • Give me a poke if you have any questions, problems or ideas!
  • Respect people's O/O's and other limits (though in a similar note if you're not comfortable with any EX stuff this game may not be for you). Non-con is on the table but must be discussed first, both players must be comfortable with it.
  • All sexual scenes must be discussed and agreed upon before they are initiated in-game. This is to avoid any miscommunication.
  • The timeline in this game is flexible, so you can have multiple interactions with characters so long as they're happening at a different IC time/date. We are in the first month.
  • Characters MUST be over 18, but I would strongly prefer them to be over 20.
  • This game will use a tagging system (which can be found below the profile skeleton, and at the beginning of all IC threads). Please use it to tag any nsfw, noncon or EX elements in your posts.
  • Have fun!

Sparrowhawke

Profile Skeleton

CHARACTER NAME
USERNAME

Sexuality:

Race: Feel free to be creative, please include a brief description of their race and where they came from.

Position: Employee or client?

Personality:

Backstory:

Ons and Offs: Link to your O/O's and include any notes on details specific to character.

[float=right][img height=250]https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/people-groups/512/User_Male-512.png[/img][/float][center][font=georgia][size=18pt][u]CHARACTER NAME[/u][/size][/font]
[size=10pt][i]USERNAME[/i][/size][/center]

[hr]

[b]Age:[/b] Minimum of 18

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b] Feel free to be creative, please include a brief description of their race and where they came from.

[b]Position:[/b] Employee or client?

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b] Link to your O/O's and include any notes on details specific to character.

Tagging System

Please use the following tagging system for posts:

Character name:

Time: Date and approximate time

Tagging: Whoever you are interacting with in the scene, feel free to put CLOSED if you don't want other people coming into the scene.

Notes/Triggers: Include any content warnings or notes for what is in your post.

[float=left][img height=200 padding=8]https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/people-groups/512/User_Male-512.png[/img][/float][b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Location:[/b]

[b]Time:[/b]

[b]Tagging:[/b]

[b]Notes/Triggers:[/b]
[hr]
[hr]

Sparrowhawke

Madriv

Nadir

Old player returning to the reboot - would the old bits still be canon? and would we be able to finish our scenes? *wiggle*

(*waves to Mad~*)

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 06, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Old player returning to the reboot - would the old bits still be canon? and would we be able to finish our scenes? *wiggle*

(*waves to Mad~*)

Any finished scenes would be considered canon, yes~ And any scenes still going could be moved to here as well, if that's wanted

Madriv

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 06, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
(*waves to Mad~*)

*waves to Dim with great enthusiasm*

Is there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PMIs there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

I've edited the 'reserved' post to include all of the links to the old threads~

Crawl

I'm interested in coming back but, not sure if I want to keep my old character exactly as is or not.

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Nadir

Quote from: Crawl on February 06, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
I'm interested in coming back but, not sure if I want to keep my old character exactly as is or not.

aw yiss~ I am doing light edits to Deimos, now that I know his character better ^_^

Quote from: Faustus on February 06, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
*mumbles a soft curse and puts down a chair* Yep, I'm in. <<

yassssssss

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PM
*waves to Dim with great enthusiasm*

Is there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

*grins*

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Crawl on February 06, 2017, 07:15:55 PM

Not a problem~ Morgan got a bit of a revamp too~

Quote from: Faustus on February 06, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
*mumbles a soft curse and puts down a chair* Yep, I'm in. <<

>w>~

Quote from: Starcry on February 06, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

That gif usage is beautiful

Revolution

Expressing my interest here as well! I'm making a new character for this one, but I might bring back my old one depending on how things progress. ^^b
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

quozax

So, does that mean the original one died?  No one has posting in about a month.

Madriv

Character sheet for consideration.

Rabisu
Rabisu
Madmartigan

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Race: Girtablullû (“scorpion-man”), demi-god. He appears human from the waist up and as a massive scorpion from the waist down. His human portions are dark-skinned, smooth, muscled, and hairless. The “hair” on his head is an assembly of modified cilia, very fine and long (falling to his waist), that tends to flow and coil independent of environmental conditions, picking up scent and vibration of the bodies around him. The majority of his body is composed of darkly iridescent chitin.

Position: Client

Personality: Charismatic | Aggressive | Inquisitive | Arrogant | Sadistic

Rabisu, by virtue of his many years spent traveling the multiverse and exploring its infinite dimensions, has a wealth of experience in pleasures of the flesh (and other substances). While a certain level of jadedness has shadowed his spirit he remains ever-hopeful of another engaging encounter with some unique mortal or immortal being. He is capable of kindness (although it is NOT his first impulse), and has even been known to develop a kind of lingering fondness for a select few of his individual companions. Those pervasive concepts of “romance” and “love” remain entirely foreign.

Backstory: The Girtablullû were warriors crafted by  Tiāmat at the dawn of Earth’s creation. Born to battle gods, they were overwhelmed and their maker goddess torn asunder. For a time they were slaves to the triumphant deities; then humans were created and their services were no longer required. They were set free to roam all that is. The Girtablullû drifted for untold ages. Some spent centuries in sleep. Some fought other gods in other timespaces and ceased to be. Rabisu slept, fought, studied the infinite variety of life and continued to be. His kind were created without the drive or capability to reproduce (their only purpose was to destroy) but the act of reproduction in its myriad forms fascinated him. Even more fascinating: innumerable creatures went through the motions purely for pleasure, with no intention of reproducing at all. Rabisu began to explore these experiences with both willing and unwilling mortal beings and discovered a magnificent variety of pleasures for himself. (The results for his partners has been mixed, to say the least.) The Medea House of Wonders was presented to him as a locale in which to experience the greatest number of pleasurable encounters with the least disruption to its dimension of timespace.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os - all things EX (including body horror, guro, even vore) are acceptable for this character but never required. Clear communication of preferences is a must.

By nature, Rabisu wants to destroy his playthings. He has, however, come to accept the fact that this is considered bad form in certain establishments/planes of existence and learned to content himself with using creatures for his desires and leaving them mostly unharmed.

Nadir

Quote from: Revolution on February 06, 2017, 11:05:03 PM
Expressing my interest here as well! I'm making a new character for this one, but I might bring back my old one depending on how things progress. ^^b

I look forwards to seeing what you come up with!

Quote from: quozax on February 07, 2017, 05:46:03 AM
So, does that mean the original one died?  No one has posting in about a month.

Ah, christmas is usually a quiet time for RPs, it was rather expected that it would suffer but we want to give it another try because the setting was so fun~

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 07, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Rabisu
Rabisu
Madmartigan

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Race: Girtablullû (“scorpion-man”), demi-god. He appears human from the waist up and as a massive scorpion from the waist down. His human portions are dark-skinned, smooth, muscled, and hairless. The “hair” on his head is an assembly of modified cilia, very fine and long (falling to his waist), that tends to flow and coil independent of environmental conditions, picking up scent and vibration of the bodies around him. The majority of his body is composed of darkly iridescent chitin.

Position: Client

Personality: Charismatic | Aggressive | Inquisitive | Arrogant | Sadistic

Rabisu, by virtue of his many years spent traveling the multiverse and exploring its infinite dimensions, has a wealth of experience in pleasures of the flesh (and other substances). While a certain level of jadedness has shadowed his spirit he remains ever-hopeful of another engaging encounter with some unique mortal or immortal being. He is capable of kindness (although it is NOT his first impulse), and has even been known to develop a kind of lingering fondness for a select few of his individual companions. Those pervasive concepts of “romance” and “love” remain entirely foreign.

Backstory: The Girtablullû were warriors crafted by  Tiāmat at the dawn of Earth’s creation. Born to battle gods, they were overwhelmed and their maker goddess torn asunder. For a time they were slaves to the triumphant deities; then humans were created and their services were no longer required. They were set free to roam all that is. The Girtablullû drifted for untold ages. Some spent centuries in sleep. Some fought other gods in other timespaces and ceased to be. Rabisu slept, fought, studied the infinite variety of life and continued to be. His kind were created without the drive or capability to reproduce (their only purpose was to destroy) but the act of reproduction in its myriad forms fascinated him. Even more fascinating: innumerable creatures went through the motions purely for pleasure, with no intention of reproducing at all. Rabisu began to explore these experiences with both willing and unwilling mortal beings and discovered a magnificent variety of pleasures for himself. (The results for his partners has been mixed, to say the least.) The Medea House of Wonders was presented to him as a locale in which to experience the greatest number of pleasurable encounters with the least disruption to its dimension of timespace.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os - all things EX (including body horror, guro, even vore) are acceptable for this character but never required. Clear communication of preferences is a must.

By nature, Rabisu wants to destroy his playthings. He has, however, come to accept the fact that this is considered bad form in certain establishments/planes of existence and learned to content himself with using creatures for his desires and leaving them mostly unharmed.

Oh, he looks like fun, Mads >w>

Nadir

Deimos 2.0
Deimos
Dim Hon

Sexuality: Androsexual

Race: Human (note, not actually human)

Position: Employee

Personality: Despite his name, Deimos has a bright and engaging personality, his own form of retaliation against captivity. He is vain, with compliments and praise effective against him. He is fearful of what lies beyond the Vinculum, and of the strange mind sickness that afflicts him.   

Backstory: Deimos suffers a mental problem that erodes memory. His recollections of a time before the House are few, jagged and tattered moments that make little sense. He has been part of the Household for some time but still suffers from his Forgettings, where hours or even whole days vanish from his mind.

CLASSIFIED
Deimos is a highly sophisticated, experimental AI that is housed in a server room built in the House underbelly, given control of an android to allow him physical presence. He is unaware of his true nature - few are, as he bleeds and breathes like a human. He was installed by his creator who is seeking more organic reactions to intense emotional and physical strain - Deimos was made, in large part, to feel fear, terror, dread, and his lapses in memory are to keep him from adjusting to it.

There is a subprogramme which activates when Deimos is in peril, one that was intended simply to get the expensive android out of harms way, but has been corrupted and glitched through Euclid forcing it to run in the foreground, brute forcing a less elegant and more feral conglomeration of impulses to override Deimos' main programme by quite literally overheating and crashing several partitions of the server. Euclid has affectionately called this programme 'Phobos' - and has been taking advantage of Phobos' undamaged memory to train him, bending him in all the ways Deimos cannot be.   

Those with supernatural senses may be able to tell what he is, or at least what he is not.

Ons and Offs: O/Os - open to clients asking for more... exotic variants (with enough money and time, any form can be accommodated)

Updated him with a little more on his other self

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 07, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes - He's been posted to the character sheet thread and you may start posting in the OOC when you're ready~ I'll open the new IC threads once we've got a few more characters in

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 07, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
Updated him with a little more on his other self

Yeeeee, he's been posted too~

Sparrowhawke

Notice to returning players

There have been a couple of rule changes since the last attempt, please make sure to read through them again~

Madriv

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on February 07, 2017, 02:05:35 PM
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes - He's been posted to the character sheet thread and you may start posting in the OOC when you're ready~ I'll open the new IC threads once we've got a few more characters in

Thanks! Can't wait to dive in.  ;)

Sparrowhawke

Below is a current list of all of the scenes that have happened and are canon (or are still running, in a few cases). The times shown are the only times in each place where you cannot post for this month, to avoid doubling on anything, as the game will be running as a continuation of the first. Any characters in bold are those that are returning from the first game. I am currently not counting the scene in the Grounds, nor Bracken's post in the Private Rooms to be canon, as these scenes did not have more than one or two posts.

These dates will be posted in each of their corresponding IC threads, and I may consider keeping track of future scenes in a similar manner if people would find it useful.

[Please mind that this list is reflective of the game as it opened, updated lists can be found at the beginning of each IC thread]

Private Rooms

Common Rooms

The Dungeon

Show Rooms

Sparrowhawke

The OOC thread is officially open for those whose characters have been accepted~

I'm going to wait and see if we get a few more takers before opening the IC, but it won't be too long now~

Revolution

- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer