Various Story Ideas! (FxM or FxF)

Started by LillySaffron, January 25, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LillySaffron

Hello there reader!

I'm Lilly, and I am here to offer myself as a role-play partner for anyone seeking the same thing I am. Here's a little run down of what that might be. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list, and I am always willing to discuss possible story ideas with anyone willing. I have no preference on which gender your character is nor do I have any issues with what gender you identify as in respect to the gender of your character. In other words, Males playing Female characters are fine. That is also inclusive of any other gender identities as well. Please forgive me, as while I am respectful toward everyone I am woefully under informed regarding any gender identities other than Male or Female. I do not mean to leave anyone out or exclude anyone, I just simply do not know enough and do not want to use the wrong terminology.

Fantasy Setting: This setting would take place in a fantasy world, High or Low is up for discussion. I would be playing a female character, you are free to choose your characters own gender and various attributes of course. The story would begin in one of four ways, but is not limited to being stuck on that continent. The world is divided into four different continents.

The Northern Continent: A land of snow and ice, near the top of the world a majority of the land is at sea level, with a large mountain range separating the southern part from the waste of the northern most reaches is full of hardy Nordic people whom are quite distrustful of magic, alchemy and even science. They worship various different Gods, each province seeming to have their own set and it is a point of huge contention amongst them. If you chose this continent to begin in, I would be playing a female warrior of one of the clans. Seeking to claim victory and glory for said clan it is my duty to not only capture prisoners to be interrogated and or murdered but to fight on the various killing fields. A strong and capable warrior without shame she acts and does not make apologies for her actions. Your part in this is entirely up to you.

The Equatorial Continent (Aka Southern Continent): A tropical archipelago connected by sand bars which stretches on for over three thousand miles in any particular direction. The people here are slight in build, excellent swimmers and intensely in tune with the ocean in which they fish. Their skin is tanned, giving it a darkened shade with eye and hair colours varying as greatly as there are sands on their beaches. Embracing magic to aid them with the various seasons it only rains on their crops, never on their homes or beaches. Many talented Magi come from this place, although their magic is not as strong when compared to those on the Eastern Continent, they are quite capable. If you chose this continent to begin in, I would be playing a fisherman's daughter, dreaming of a life away from the archipelago far away in the rumored gleaming city in the west. Where I could hone my magical skills, become a skilled hunter or even a scholar, anything to sail far far away from there. Time is running out however, as my Father wishes to marry me to another village for a sizable dowry.

The Eastern Continent: A swamp, quite literally. The entire continent is covered in various swamplands, only small patches of dry land exist where the cities are constructed. These cities are short in stature, much like the people and covered in moss and vines, electing to use the natural rocks and trees to build their cities it is a damp and musty place. The people are short, yet extremely slender and fair skinned. Their hair jet black, their eyes in various hues of red. Some are as bright as a campfire, others are as dark as dried blood. The people here are talented Alchemists, and adept Magicians, using magic to weave their homes and to keep the more dangerous creatures at bay. Should you chose this continent I would be playing an Apprentice Alchemist, charged with the mission of finding a rare and powerful alchemical component that is only rumored to actually exist. The journey is bound to be rife with danger and death is waiting around every corner. While adept in alchemy, her magical potential would be quite extraordinary although she does not know that yet and in fact believes that she has no magical potential either, along with her Master.

The Western Continent (Aka The Gleaming City): It is rumored amongst the other peoples of this world that beyond the great sea there lies a continent to the west. This is rumor is actually no rumor, but is indeed fact. On the other side of the world lies a large continent, although one would not know that by looking at it. The entire land mass is one large city, stretching for a thousand miles in any direction and in a strange shape, with five penensulas extending out from the center, which houses a large spire structure that gleams like diamonds in the sunlight. The people here are tall, males stand at over 6 and a half feet all, while the females stand at just over six feet. Lean in build they are quite physically capable, their most prominent features being slightly larger than average eyes, diminutive noses. The tips of their ears are pointed upwards, giving them an almost fairy appearance. Being far more technologically, magically and socially advanced than the other people on the other continents on the order of thousands if not tens of thousands of years the government has adopted a non interference policy. Going so far as to develop technology to shroud their entire continent from the rest of the world. Any ship that would get to close would simply be directed around the city continent by ocean currents. Occasionally a talented ships captain would make it through, and to the shores of the city. Should you chose this continent, I would be playing a scholar. Opposed to the policy of non interference, constantly fighting for a new policy of limited contact to provide humanitarian aid in the form of medicine, yet constantly ridiculed and ignored. Having grown frustrated, a plan to circumvent the government was put into place, but could she carry out that plan?

The characters described in these scenarios are completely open for being changed or a new character created all together. The how and why your character and mine meet would be interesting to work out.

I'm not entirely sure what all of my "Ons" are but here are some of my "Ons and Offs"

Ons:
Sexual Tension/Romance
Cohersion
Forced Sex
Incest
Risky Sex
Public Sex
Torture
Forced Drug Use/Addiction (An example would be, tricking my character into taking an addictive substance)

Anything having to do with Urine, or Feces. (Blood is fine for some reason)
Rapid/Unnatural Bodily expansion. (I just see it as comical and to be used for a kind of comical situation)
Bestiality. (Sorry, I just can't.)

As these lists are not exhaustive I can not guarantee something you suggest will not be added to them.

If you're interested in any of these ideas, or have an alternative suggestion feel free to let me know through PM! I'd love to hear from you!

Mauri

Hello Lilly!

I would love to roleplay with you. I would love it if the roleplay could take place in the Equatorial Continent as a male. Something about those beaches and sunlight inspires me.

I found your list of on and offs confusing because you did not distinguish your offs.

Ons:
Sexual Tension/Romance
Cohersion
Forced Sex
Incest
Risky Sex
Public Sex
Torture
Forced Drug Use/Addiction (An example would be, tricking my character into taking an addictive substance)

Anything having to do with Urine, or Feces. (Blood is fine for some reason)
Rapid/Unnatural Bodily expansion. (I just see it as comical and to be used for a kind of comical situation)
Bestiality. (Sorry, I just can't.)

I personally am a fan of receiving and giving oral sex/foreplay, consensual bondage (both on the giving and receiving end) and I also like all kinds of sex positions. However, I am open to new ideas and kinks except for those that include gore, bestiality, urine/feces, rape, or other disturbing materials. If you have a question about what I enjoy, don't feel ashamed to ask!  :-)

I typically write my responses in between a few lines and a paragraph.  I hope that's okay with you.
-Mauri