You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2021, 01:49:36 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Titles/Ranks  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Elysian RadianceTopic starter

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Shieldmaiden of the Light ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey ❇ Creator of Critically Cleansed Tabletub RPG Dice Soap
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Currently on hiatus. If you need me, send me a PM and I'll get an email about it.
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Titles/Ranks
« on: January 24, 2017, 05:07:54 am »
For the life of me I can't find the post that has the different in-site ranks (Bacchae, Olive Oil, Enchanter, Seducer, etc) and the coresponding post counts for each one. Can someone please show me where it is? I have searched title and rank and looked in the rules threads but it's escaping me. @_@

TIA,
~Ely

Offline Lilias

• La Que Sabe ~ Venefica ~ Melinoë ~ The Unforgiving
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • I was not born to break even.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2

Offline Elysian RadianceTopic starter

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Shieldmaiden of the Light ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey ❇ Creator of Critically Cleansed Tabletub RPG Dice Soap
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Currently on hiatus. If you need me, send me a PM and I'll get an email about it.
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Titles/Ranks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 10:25:55 pm »
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34268.msg1781568#msg1781568
Thank yooouuuuu! Im weird and like to keep track of my post count and see how far off I am from the next rank. I haven't checked it in a really long time though lol.