Wolfgang's new 2017 story thread (M LF F)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, January 19, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

I am currently looking for a few new stories!

Okay, I guess with a new year should come an entirely fresh request thread so here it is! Bear in mind that this will change and will grow as time goes on. Saying that I suppose I should at least tell you what things to expect from me so that you have a better handle on things and to better help you decide if you want to write with me. I do so hope you decide to..

First, I can say that I can write multi-paragraph posts. 3-5 at the least. (If you require more just ask.) Second, I do add pictures to add more detail or explanation. I don't always because some prefer words but I can upon request. Thirdly, I post more than once each week and if my muse is feeling the story( which I hope is the case) then I tend to do more than one reply a day if  possible.

Also I can tell you that from the time of your post, I give my self five days to reply. If I need more I usually message you  that is the case but generally I give myself five days to reply so as to accommodate for rl and other things. Also before and during the story I tend to Pm a lot to ask questions to better shape the story into one  we will both enjoy. I know I can't speak for everyone but I do love brainstorming  between posts! I am more than willing to change a post I made in  error or to suit my partner better! Just ask! :)

Ons/offs here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219272.msg10784964#msg10784964

And now if I haven't bored you to tears are some of my story ideas.:) Please PM me if at all interested!

NEW  Dead silence - A quaint town is hit by a meteor. It lands somewhere in a field, smashing a farmer's house. No one is hurt But a strange dust fills the air. Anyone who touches it or breathes it in seems to start to change into mad, delirious, flesh eating monsters. Only problem is YC who is the girl friend to MC is mute and lives on the side of town that has been mostly affected. Through the streets, mc fights to find her only to hole up in an apartment someplace thinking its safe. With his gf and a few friends things are safe for now. But the mist is spreading. And the mutations are getting worse. Worse still, they sound hungry.

Looking for someone to play the girl friend.

NEWSpace katz do exist  He was just a scout doinghis duty on the rim of the neutral zone. He had no idea that his routine would be interrupted by an attack by one of the supposed enemies on the other side of the zone. His small craft was no match for the much larger ship. But who were they? The markings were not familiar. His ship is pulled into  the larger crafts bay before he can do anything. The hull is breached. Sparks and smoke fill  the hole as he waits to see the first of his captor. His eyes go wide  as he sees a shiny rubber like suit. There's a round oval like helmet that's just as shiny. His breath catches as the being removes the helmet and reveals fur.
Cat fur to be exact. She to be precise.  He knows he shouldn't be but he finds her very alluring. But the question is now. Is he her prisoner or something more?

Looking for someone to play the cat girl alien. Don't have much of an idea. This can go either way.

NEW The deranged sister - The last thing he remembers is getting a text to met his sister  after work in a parking lot late one night. Its an emergency she says. When he gets there  he wait outside only to be knocked out. As he fades into unconsciousness, he realizes hes being kidnapped. When he comes to his sister is there. He is relieved but something isn't quite right. She tells him she took him home with her and that she loves him but why won't she let him leave? She's acting very strange..

Looking for someone to play the sister.

New The lost pup - (bdsm, D/s , training) A submissive male waits at the city orphanage for lost pets for an owner. Patiently, he watches the front door every day hoping his new Mistress to come and take him home with them and train him to be a good boy.

Looking for someone to be the mistress. Details can be discussed.

NEW Eclipse Cove- This secluded southern town is full of life, joy, mirth, and yet mystery and darkness haunt its shores. Set somewhere in the swamp country in Louisiana. Dark beings, supernatural occurrences, and other weird things happen and no one knows why.

This is a dark horror setting filled with twists, darkness, mystery, Love craft themes, monsters and the like. Looking for someone to  flesh out this world and its dark secrets.

Untouchable My character is intrigued by a new face. Perhaps its someone who he sees at the back corner of a bar or perhaps in the shadows walking at  night? Whoever she is, my character finds out that she doesn't like to be touched. Or rather when she gets touched  bad things happen to people. She wears gloves to touch wither hands but still my character can't shake the allure of this mysterious woman. ( why she can't be touched and other details up for discussion).

CRAVINGThe Cabin Becoming lost in the woods after a long day of hiking, my character finds a quaint looking log cabin. There's a light beckoning to him in the  window with its welcoming light. Tired, and more than a bit curious , my character goes to knock  at the door  to ask if he could perhaps come in and rest. Unbeknowst to him is what or who lies inside.

(Looking for someone to help develop this open ended idea. Perhaps your character is some sort of fantasy character hidden in the forest? Or perhaps something darker lies in the cabin? Who knows? I am up for discussing what happens and whatever time period it happens in. Anything and everything could happen!)

TAKENThe Bunker After his parents descend down into their bunker  before the outbreak of WW3, my character spends the next twenty or so years underground in order to survive. In that stretch of time , he loses his mother and father and lives alone for the next five years. Becoming lonely , and tired of being isolated, he decides to finally after so long to open the hatch and see what's left of the world  outside. After all it couldn't be that bad right?

(This is a post apocalyptic idea. Basically , anything from zombies or mad max like characters or anything in between can happen. I am looking for  someone to play perhaps the hard edged female survivor that sort of becomes his companion as they try to survive this new world. I am also open to change anything in the details.)

Bringing home  the ghost My character is alone and distraught after being dumped by his girlfriend and decides one night to take along walk to think about his life. On his journey he walks through an abandoned  old graveyard. The fog, the stones, and the eerie sounds creep him out so he decides not to stay long and head back home despite not really working anything out. Unknown to him, he is followed by a ghost  back to his home. Strange things start to happen and he doesn't know why. Curious, and more than a little afraid, he starts to take note of things happening. messages written on  walls and mirrors, things out of place. Nothing harmful  really. then there are the nights when he goes to bed and he thinks he hears he faint whispers of a woman. his skin tingles  as he feels like someone touching him.  He begins to wonder. Is his house haunted?

(Looking for someone to play the ghost. as to what type of ghost I am open to discussing. This story could be light hearted or as dark as you want to go. Anything the ghost does or can do is also open to discussion)

X-23 x my OC
Looking for a partner to  play as the mutant X-23 with my Oc mutant character. Open to discussion.

The Doll
My character finds a strange almost life like doll when he  starts to move into his new country house. Having  moved out of the city to bea writer he dismisses the doll as creepy and leaves it alone in the attic. But the doll is more than it seems.

Looking for someone to play the doll. The details are open and up for discussion. Can be several kinds of story here.

Craving Something akin to the show Santa Clarita Diet.

Vampire girlfriend or wife I don't have any ideas yet but would be open to discuss them. Looking for someone to play the vampire.

CRAVING Something inspired by these pics.

Some old ideas reopened

TAKENSleepy Hill Strange things happen in the small company town of Sleepy Hill. Tourists come and go to see the replica 1950s and 60s feel of the town itself though those that live there know some things just aren't right. Especially when the fog rolls in.

Apocalypse Road Wolf is a rugged survivor roaming the dead lands of what is now a post apocalyptic America. With only his machetes and his bloody clothing, he searches for his lost love who had been grabbed by a gang of homicidal junkies. He vows not to speak again until he  is reunited with his love and ha s exacted vengeance on those who took her.

Open for discussion .Looking for someone to play someone he comes in contact with along the way.

Wolfblackthorne

updated some ideas. Added pic inspirations.