You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 02:01:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Stories by Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: And that song made me want to play Condemned 2 again.  (Read 350 times)

Offline AbsinthresherTopic starter

And that song made me want to play Condemned 2 again.
« on: January 19, 2017, 03:43:22 AM »
So, since most of my OTHER prompts are contrived as fuck or too specific, Imma just get all up and general on this bullshit and make my prompt just a bunch of fuckmothering tags.

Current Craving: Original Characters for Neon Genesis Evangelion story. Preferably female characters.

I want to play as:
Male // Female // Hermaphrodite (As in born that way, not some pseudo trans whatever) // OCs // I don't play canonical characters //

I am looking for:
Females // Males // OCs // Canonical Characters //

Fandoms:
Original // RWBY // Warframe // Batman // Undertale (I've only ever done the Genocide path because yes, I am a monster) // Homestuck // Homestuck AUs? // Megaman // Crossovers? //

General Settings:
Modern // Modern Fantasy // Medieval Fantasy // Futuristic // Science Fiction // Post Apocalyptic //

PLOT IDEA:

Based on an old RP idea I had a million years ago which was in turn based off my own OC world and the Battle of the Bands thing from Scott Pilgrim.

Basically a kind of slice of life dealie where the characters in this particular drama live in a world where all kinds of whacky game stuff can exist, but the major thing to focus on is the "Lyrical Summoning" of creatures and figures and heroes during songs, making the battle of the bands a literal sentiment.

The thing I wanna focus on to start would be my characters searching for new band members, or maybe mine joining a band?
[/color][/size][/size][/size][/font]