You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 04, 2021, 02:53:22 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angie's Plot Ideas for January (Mostly F/F)  (Read 515 times)

Online AngieTopic starter

• Chrono Custodi Agent
  • Liege
  • Addict
  • The Futa Queen
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Angie's Plot Ideas for January (Mostly F/F)
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:35:14 pm »
That is not to say I won't be interested in these by February, but I might have new ideas as well by then.

What I'm really interested in is a sort of "teacher/student" relationship, with most of the plot ideas involving some sort of superhero-and with me playing the student in the relationship. With that stated, let's move on.

Slimy Symbiote: What happens when a woman binds with an alien symbiote from another world? Fight crime! Of course! But lately, the symbiote has been wanting to make another creature like it, and the heroine must find someone who she can trust to be a hero like her...

Heroes of Augmentation: Like the above, but with a robotic, sci-fi twist. The superhero in question has replaced parts of her body with cybernetic enhancements, and is looking to find a student to pass down her knowledge to. How augmented is up for debate (it can even be a battle suit for zero augmentation, or full cybernetic replacement for 100% augmentation), but it's science heroes doing what science heroes do best: Inventing the crazy things that only exist in comic books!

Succubi Surprise: Based off of Lemonfont's "High Succubus" comic, this involves a school setting more directly then the others, with a succubus student arriving at the high school or college we're in. However, her true demonic nature hasn't yet awakened, but one of her teachers-a powerful succubus herself-can sense it, and decides to bring it out...

Got an idea not listed here, perhaps involving creatures of the night, aliens, or some other craziness? Run it by me anyway, I might just bite! PM me if you feel like we might hit it off, or if you have questions. I look forward to your letters!