You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:36:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WoW: Slave of the Horde or Student of the Night Elves*mul*  (Read 972 times)

Offline AragemTopic starter

WoW: Slave of the Horde or Student of the Night Elves*mul*
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:01:47 AM »
Another idea of mine and I'm not trying to steal from Horde POW at all. 

My real WoW character is a female human mage named Aragem *Yeah, I used the same User name  ;)*

Aragem has spent most of her life studying under the scholars of the Mage Quarter within Stormwind since childhood.  When she came of age, she began teaching children who have shown the talent of magic he very basics of conjuration and defensive magic.  Her interests in the magical arts cause her to turn her attentions to the continent of Kalimdor and the Night Elves there who harness a new magic from Nature.  She saves her money and plans a journey to Kalimdor in hopes are learning more.

Now this is where the story can take in two opposite directions . . . .

1.  Aragem's ship to Kalimdor runs across a great storm.  Her ship gets tossed by the waves and she is lost at sea.  She washes up on shore, weaken, starving, and near death.  Fortunately, she is found and rescued from death.

Unfortunately, it's the Horde who rescued her.

And they expect her to pay them back for saving her life by her giving her life into slavery.  Either an injury to the skull or a shaman binds her magic, she is unable to free herself and for the first time in her life, she is without her magic.  This woman who had spent her entire existence living in the luxury award to her within the School of Magic in the Mage Quarter is forced to endure the hardship and cruelty of slavery under her Horde Masters.

Will she survive the harsh reality or will she find inner strength she never knew she had to free herself?

2.  Aragem makes it to Kalimdor safely and through some difficulty, she manages to make it to Moonglow in hopes of being allowed to study druid magic.  Though her intentions are innocent, she is regarded with suspicion.  A Night Elf warrior is placed as her "guard" to make sure the human mage is kept out of "trouble".  Aragem is insistent and is determine to learn more.  She is willing to do anything to attain the knowledge that the druids possess.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:43:32 AM by Aragem »

Offline Zakharra

Re: WoW: Slave of the Horde or Student of the Night Elves*mul*
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 09:08:21 PM »
 *perks ears* 

Does it have to be a  Kaldorei?  If Horde, what races? Is this before or after BC?

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
Well, meeting the Nightelves are her goal, so yes.

Horde any race except undead. 

Hmmm, after BC.

Offline Zakharra

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 10:59:21 PM »
 Alright. Is this chatacters you play or ones that are made up? Did she get shipwrecked off Darkshore? Feralas?

I asked about BC because I have a Draenei mage that might be interested, or a NE priestess that is somewhat domineering and bitchy.

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »
Oh the bitchy NIght Elf sounds fun. 

Hmmm, Darkshore sounds good.