You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2021, 05:04:37 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Devil's Ratio: M seeking F for very dark, taboo, kinky, smutty story driven  (Read 663 times)

Offline NnaastteyTopic starter

• Deverified
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Devil's Ratio is 66.6%.

In an semi-futuristic alt-reality, there is no separation of church and state. The Church actually runs the state and with the help of science and technology they have created something called the Godcells, nano technology that help prohibit and suppress what The Church deems to be immoral and ungodly behavior, effectively creating as close to a utopia as possible. However, these thoughts and desires don't simply vanish into thin air, they are more or less "stored" deep in the subconscious until 99.9% capacity is reached. Once a person reaches the breaking point, he, she, or they must attend mandatory confession. But unlike your typical spoken confession where you sit behind a veil and talk to a Priest, this confessional is more ritualistic, more action bases. Once citizens are allowed to cleanse their cache, their Morality is set back to the base 33.3%. 33.3% is what The Church has decided is the absolute capacity for a person's morality, basically a third, the other 2/3 is corruptible, evil, immoral, and debase which is why the Godcells offset that unbalance by safety redirecting those thoughts and desires to our subconscious until we go get cleansed.

I'm looking for an experience partner that know what she wants and how to use thoughtful, descriptive, details to move the story forward. While the scenes in the Confessional Room will be very sex driven, they don't always have to be extreme, and that doesn't mean that I'm only looking for smut. I love story too, and I would like to write with someone who feels the same way, and has no problem cranking out 5-6 paragraphs. As for how the rest of the RP will go outside the Confessional Room portion in which MC will be the Priest-like-figure, that is a interesting detail I would love to brainstorm about and work out as a team.

I don't have many limits, if any, so if you're a good writing, creative, and you're looking for someone to have a good o'l smutty time with and push your limits, or don't really have any to begin with, this is the RP for you. I'm also very flexible too about what is in and what is out kink wise.

Major Themes: As wicked as you like, perfect for any true Hedonist!! No limits, let's figure out how far we can push it!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:51:51 am by Nnaasttey »