You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 22, 2019, 02:43:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Living a Lie | Witchcraft | Secret Identity | Action-Drama | Craving | MxF  (Read 233 times)

Offline EmjayTopic starter

L I V I N G   A   L I E

TLDR: I know it's a little wordy but long story short its about a young woman disguising herself as a man so she can study battle magic (it is forbidden for woman to do so). Her rival discovers her, the tension of this secret sparks a growing admiration and closeness. If this idea interests you feel free to PM me!

The world of mages was divided. Women brought life and men took it, which was why it was forbidden for women to practise battle magic. Arden had no knack for healing. Instead she was born with a talent for the battle arts. It had always seemed like an impossible dream but fate dealt her a bittersweet hand. The Everharts had always been reclusive, training their children at home before allowing them to continue their education among their magical peers. The line had diminished over the years. Her father died in battle, her mother died from illness, so all Arden had left was her older brother. They were only two years apart but he taught her everything he knew about battle magic but then he went missing.

It's been a year since Arden has been alone. She is now of age to attend one of the institutes but after everything she has lost she refuses to sacrifice her dreams. Thanks to her slim figure, Arden was able to chop off her hair, bind her small breasts, and pass as a young man. She plans to attend the boys' institute and further her skills in battle magic. She knows that if she is caught it will cost her everything but she doesn't have much left to lose.

I am looking for someone to play Arden's rival at school. She will be considered the runt among her class, a scrawny boy from a forgotten family but she has talent and the drive to succeed. The relationship with her rival is complicated, they respect each other's strength but they compete in everything. He will find out her secret and part of him will want to report her but the other part will be intrigued by her story and her struggle. A romance will develop between them, against their better judgement. Her rival will find himself wrapped up in her fate as he begins to help her conceal this dangerous lie.

If my story interests you please feel free to send me a PM. I am always happy to plot so include any ideas you have milling around :)

Tags: Forbidden Romance, Secret Identity, Intrigue, Magic, War, Action, Modern Fantasy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 03:21:38 AM by Emjay »

Offline EmjayTopic starter

Please check out my story idea. I know it's a little wordy but long story short its about a young woman disguising herself as a man so she can study battle magic (it is forbidden for woman to do so). Her rival discovers her, the tension of this secret sparks a growing admiration and closeness. If this idea interests you feel free to PM me!