You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 22, 2019, 11:18:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: We have lost the Plot (NSFW)  (Read 2017 times)

Online BrokenTopic starter

We have lost the Plot (NSFW)
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:43:56 AM »

Welcome to my candy shop~

Current Partner's: (2/5)

NSFW images and Links ahead, Viewer discretion is advised.

This thread will consist of two different themes of roleplay, The first being Celeb/Real focused, the other being more anime focused with imagery and settings.

Rules:

1.) Be Polite: I understand there's some eccentric personalities, but showing me some respect during role play will get you a long way. If you need time off, or need to go then let me know, and I will do the same in return. Disagree with how a post went? Let me know ans we can discuss it.

2.) No Means No; I have my limit, and those limits are anything that involves the bathroom, Gore, and underage characters. I will not budge on these.

3.) You need to be Kinky, or your gonna have a bad time; I have some very unique tastes, and you should know before leaving the rule area that many of these kinks involve the 'Ugly Bastard' Kink, which means very old men overweight men or generally unattractive men will be played in a majority of these stories. If that is going to turn you away you should leave now.

4.) Surprisingly a lot of you do this, which is not promising. But, if you have me go first in the story, and proceed to ghost me and not speak at all, you do not get any more chances to RP with me. Nothing is more frustrating to finally writing the first page of a story, and you're partner is no where to be found.

Anime Image Plots

Dragon Maid

LucoaXOC
Konusuba
Aqua 1
Aqua 2
Darkness
Makken-Ki
Games
Monster Hunter world
Huntress becomes the Hunted
Reports of a beast on the shore of the ancient forest have come to the Hunter's attention Nala Dawning her Kirin armor set and bringing along a fire bow, thinks it is just a Great Jagras on the shore, she doesn't realize that she is in the thick of it now. Can take many different routes here, would love to hear back any ideas and also discuss some.
Nier Automata
2b
Metroid
Samus Samus 2
SkullGirls
Filia Filia 2
Valentine] [url=https://i.imgur.com/BvhSDg5.jpg]Valentine 2

Original Ideas

Seeking someone with interest in writing a plot of the following Fandoms, Senran Kagura, Queen’s Blade, and Makken-Ki! No real in depth knowledge needed, wanting someone who can do multi-chara

Dirty Sensei
(OldXYoung, Gullible, Naive, Consensual through deception.)
A young ninja finds herself lacking true martial arts and ninja talent, she doesn't understand why...Although it may have something to do with her gorgeous body and naive nature of her sexual body being rather more sensitive than most women. She hears of an old master living high in the mountains, where only a ninja can climb, but even then, he never accepts students. Wanting to become a better ninja she makes the journey, but when she finds him, he appears to be an old man. (Think Master Roshi archetype). And desperately wishes to learn.

Too bad he is a pervert.

(Image Inspirations NSFW)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(Female Protagonists NSFW)

==========
The Incapable Fiance
(possible female protagonist options)

[Fantasy, Unintentional Cheating, Gangbangs, Goblins, Monsters, Orcs, Tentacles.)
A Proud hero is coming towards the end of his adventuring days, saving the kingdom multiple times, he is ready to settle down with the love of his life, a Sorceress that has taken found of him. At first enemies, they now are destined to wed, and properly christian at that with a vow not to take up one another before the wedding day, but, a god has a cruel sense of humor, or has a massive perverted destiny for the woman, as time and time again, her virtue is and body are taken advantage of by beasts that keep the warrior unaware of what is happening to his soon to be wife.
==========

Tentacles and Ninjas, Classic
[Tentacles, multiple stories, non-con-con, demons]
Beautiful Kunoichi in revealing clothes fight evil and tentacles, what could go wrong?
(Ninja Selection)
Sakuya
Beautiful, Timid, and strong. This Virgin can hardly contain her heavenly body in the tight latex of her ninja garb, she wields a red steel katana that has kept the demons at bay, but without her sword, how long can she last?

Mai
Gorgeous, deadly, and gifted in the flesh, this bountiful ninja is a bane to evil, but what would she taste like if she were to fail just once?

Sonic
A modern day ninja vixen, aiming to make the earth a better place by putting criminals in jail, but what would happen if this proud girl was taken advantage of from a dastardly evil?
==========

The Bunker of Flesh
[Old man, Harem, non-con, psuedo-con and Tricked]
An old man, well past his prime, and suspicious of the world uses his fortune to construct himself a bunker to outlive the upcoming end of the world. Everyone finds this to be stupid, and rightly to such an ugly creature. But when the bombs fell, many wishes they hadn't judged so quickly.
But he himself did not plan on a important detail, company. Now, with his hands as his only companion, he foresees quite a boring rest of his life...Until a knock on the door of his shelter is heard.

One by one, beautiful women, surviving the odds in different ways, don't realize that they are all coming into a prison of debauchery.

Cast of Lovely Survivors

Dee
This curvy gamer would of never expected to find herself at the end of the world, but she doesn't realize it could get worse when she finds the bunker.

Mei
The lovely chinese lingerie wearing hostess is finding life quite difficult at the end of the world, her body is so heavy from the burden of being alone, hopefully there is someone in the bunker that can help her with her heavy 'burdens.'

Sai
Sai is such a gullible little creature, actually working with the old man for some time, this virgin is a shut in, and the old man used her innocent nature to his advantage when he had her working as his receptionist, thinking she had died, she is the first to arrive the the bunker. Poor sweet thing is going to lose every bit of innocence that she has.

Rey
This Highschool Volley ball star would not expect to find her life come to an end in tight gym bloomers, but she may just find salvation in a bunker that her classmates gossiped about an old guy living there, she has no problem with acting like a cute kid for some old person, too bad that will work for her in the last way she would expect.

==========
The Sorcerers Toys
[old man, gullible female pc]
And old court mage is going to be given a kingly gift, in this story there are two routes to be taken here. You are either the lovely hybrid princess Moo Kept in the palace all their life due to a grudge from the king of her conception, or a new and upcoming sorcereress TrissYou have come to serve him, and he has quite a couple of lovely ideas on how to do so.

==========
Monster Slayers
[demons, gangbangs, bizarre imagery]
In Tokyo, abominations have been appearing throughout the city and eating and caprturing its people, beautiful women have shown up to slay them, but what if one monster proves to be just too tough?

Maid

Red

Sam

Tails
==========

The Innkeeper
(Old Man, Psuedo-con, Gullible Female Protagonist, Slow burn building in lewdness]
While the method of getting to this inn can vary, the main premise is that a gorgous woman finds herself lost, on the run or stranded, and comes across a beautiful inn ran by a ghastly looking old man that seems quite nice, however she has brought herself to a lewd hell with what he aims to do to the only woman he has been able to entrap.

Scenes will include many thoughts coming from a sexual deviants mind, dry sex while teaching her to clean, Washing each other in the baths, Revealing outfits, and mounting up in perversion as he gains more confidence and corrupts her gullible mind further into doing acts such as; Half naked oil wrestling that ends in a forced blowjob, sucking her sensitive flesh to save her from 'snake bites', To eventually taking her virgin holes, once on accident, and the other, throwing the facade away once he has her right where he wants her.

My favorite picks for the lovely victim

==========

The Goblins Grand Treasure
[Goblins, Gangbang, Non-Consensual]
TaliaIs the Youngest Princess of the Kingdom, and most beloved. This virgin star child has been very motivational in the kingdoms efforts in the war to fight off evil, however, a group of lucky Goblins have successfully pulled of a kidnapping plan, noww they have a beautiful and surprisingly sexy virgin princess to hold onto.
==========

Demon Prince makes his march
[Small Male Protagonist/Antagonist, Size Difference, Noncon-con]
Playing on the kink of a small dom and big sub, a powerful demon prince in a young body comes to the dark ages, powerful women priests knights and warriors are sent to stop him, only to find his power overwhelming, and to find that he has different plans for their defeat.
==========

Raunchy One offs
Welcome to some Rapid fire plotline ideas for more of a straight to the point type of session. If your curious, message me more on it.

Greedy Plants
Sunny Feeds her sentient plants every day, but it seems they crave a different meal now.

The Prized Booty of the Pirate queen
What happens when a pirate gets just a bit too greedy? Pirate queen Helen

Train Sandwhich
Stuck in a crowded train with two perverts pushing on two ends.

Taken advantage of in a sticky situation

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:12:16 AM by Broken »

Re: Peculiar Harems (Plot+Smut)(1MXManyF)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 12:37:59 PM »
New plot added.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Bump.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 02:14:47 AM »
Bump.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
Bump.

Re: We have lost the Plot (NSFW)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »
Update 4/1/2018*
Returning after a bit of a Hiatus, Lost the drive for Roleplays with mounting work stress and possibility of an entire business going under because of a few bad apples. But things are stable now and I'm open to start seeking literate partner's again. Sorry to any of those who have roleplayed with me in the past and I dropped off the face of the planet. My intention is to never hurt anyones feelings or inconvience anyone. Anyway, hopefully we can start something new together.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 04:52:08 PM »
Still seeking Partner's for all plots bump.

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 01:57:22 PM »
After a long Hoatus I am back and in need of writers.

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 02:12:42 AM »
Seeking Players for anime related fandoms added into the main post.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 04:20:16 PM »
Currently sitting at 2/5 limit and seeking more partners for all plots.