Underworld Roleplay (M for F)

Started by Dogrules23, January 09, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogrules23

I recently watched all the Underworld movies (vampires and lycans) again and I think that roleplaying in that universe could be really fun.
If you don't know about how the vampires are in this series I'll try to explain: These vampires aren't like that one from Twilight. These ones burn severely when exposed to sunlight and they have piercing blue eyes. They can also retrieve memories from those they bite.
Lycans in this series are cool too: Again, they aren't like the Twilight ones. These are humans that can transform into wolves that are extremely large and walk on two legs. When the Lycans first transform, the transformation is extremely painful. Their ribs expand and their face completely changes shape.

Now onto my idea for the roleplay:
The Vampire and Lycan clans have been at war for centuries nobody is exactly sure why. There are legends as to why it started but that's all that remains. You are a Vampire lady and I am a human male. You left your home clan with the idea of starting your own. You are in need of men to help grow your clan. I am the first man you see that has potential.

I think a good starting point would be how you convince me to become a Vampire and join your clan. Feel free to PM me to start or ask any questions.