You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 06:22:53 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F to play nightborne; WoW RP  (Read 1146 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

M seeking F to play nightborne; WoW RP
« on: January 09, 2017, 05:34:09 pm »
This craving is coming from World of Warcrafts most recent expansion Legion. For those who do not know, there is a 10,000 year old Elven civilization. They survived by drinking from a special pool called the nightwell; which no only gave them powerful arcane magic for those that used magic, but longevity as most elves are now over 10.000 years old. When the Burning Legion came, a horde of demons who go from planet to planet, taking it over, they put up a massive arcane barrier around the city, but recently, war had taken it;s toll. So, they sided with the legion, but not all agree and think it is the ultimate betrayal of the world and their people.

Thise does not have to be wow themed and we can use this idea and just change some items around, but I wish to play a human hunter/ranger. While you play a female nightbourne. She is part of an internal resistance group, but at this point, the main leader had been exiled outside the shield and without the nightwell or mana.... nightbourne become nightfallen and then become withered... Which is worse fate than death. My character eventually comes in and approaches your character; who has no knowledge of the outside world and her first time seeing a human even. My character for some time has been working with the now nightfallen leader of the resistance to drive out the demons and restore Suramar City to it;s former glory. While they work together, the two quickly fall in love in the process. He tells her the history of the outside, current events and so in in the down time. Avoiding guards and he even takes her outside the barrier... even if it is to her horror of the fate of those exiles and the ravaged land created by demons.

Besides a human, I am willing to play a Worgen/werewolf or Goblin. Pref my goblin toon

Side note, I do not care if a male plays a female character.

PM me if you are interested.

This cinematic is for those who have not seen it or would like the story; short and sweet for the idea.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:29:13 am by Orochimaru »

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Re: M seeking F to play nightborne; WoW RP
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 09:29:50 am »
Still seeking a partner for this one.