The Royal Affair (F x M or F)

Started by River, January 07, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

This is just a spur of the moment idea while I get my butt into gear constructing my main proposal thread. Here it goes!

War rages in all the realms. It seems every faction is at war with another with no end in sight. The Riverian Empire is caught in the middle, defending it's borders from all fronts with no signs of the enemy slowing their advance. The burden falls on the promiscuous Queen, who has been tasked by her people to end the bloodshed and bring about a new age of peace and prosperity. Leading the charge on peace, she heads out to the various empires surrounded by her best men and women for protection. She wants peace, and in the name of her empire, she was going to get it. Despite the tough times, the stress and mood didn't break her spirit. She didn't get her reputation of being promiscuous for doing nothing you know. It was quite common for her to sleep around with her royal guards, or often use her looks as a bargaining chip in order to hash out deals for her Kingdom.

The role is open for men and women (preferred) to play as a Royal Guard, Servant, or perhaps the Enemy in her peace deals. Smut is an important part of every day life in this world, and as such, the pubic taboo nature of it is none existent. We shall discuss the finer details if you're interested, as it is highly flexible. I hope to hear from you all soon!

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.