Eternal's snows Idea thread

Started by Dabi, January 06, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here thank you. Any enquires don't hesitate to send me a Personal message 

Welcome to Snow's 1 to 1 search thread...Where the magic happens.

Status: Currently accepting more role players and craving m/m Sherlock Holmes. Yuri on ice.

~About me~

• I can play seme, seke & uke. But what describes me most is a Dominant Uke .
• I have been writing for over 10+ years. Role playing for nearly 5+ years on yaoi forums.
• I do thread & E-mail only.
• Story Driven
• I can play Female and Male. I have more experienced playing the male characters.
• The key factor is to know about me is that I am a very fast poster .
• I can do Fandoms OC's and cannon characters.
• I can play more than 1 character.
• I consider myself as a semi-literate
• Averages 200-500 words per post (or 2-5 paragraphs)
• capable of 100-1000 words per post (or 1-10 paragraphs) 
_________________________________________________________________________________

★About you★

✔ Able to play seme, seke, Uke, [I'd quite happily be a seme for you if you'd be a seme for me in the same RP or in a separate if you're cool with playing more than one character.]
✔ Someone that is capable of writing 100-1000 per post or 1-10 paragraphs. I'm rather a lengthy poster if I enjoy the RP. The least I'd accept is 200-500 words/2-5 paragraphs. Nothing less.
✔ At least once a week minimum. Ideally once a day or twice a week, but I'd be happily be patient for the right story. Anything longer than 3+ weeks without warning with the excuse of holidays. I will assume it's dead.
✔ Be respectful, I do have a learning difficulty which hugely affects my writing. It's a working progress, sometimes my eyes are lazy and do not check grammar depending what time of day I post. But I will ALWAYS correct it.
✔ Able to contribute to the RP. Add ideas into the plotting process, throughout the role play. Do not be a back seat driver, if you're unsure that I'd like the idea by all means chat with me.
Be patient. I have started a full time job which is a 9 to 5 job but shouldn't affect my posting
Be able to play more than one character.

Dabi

❤ Kinks❤

Turns Ons 

• Angst,                         • Height differences                             • Food play • Male pregnancy  • Casualness
• Age gaps,                    •  Fighting for competition (Top/vs Top) • Feeding         • "Hate at first sight"• Story driven
• Character development • Chubby characters                            • Weight-gain   • Love/hate relationships. • Long posts
• Vampires            • Urban fantasy                                   • Slice of life    • Modern fantasy •Warewolves
• Shape shifts                • Rapid replies                                     • Twice a week • Once a week.
• Getting to know my partner.  • Romantic                                  • Incest (brother x brother)
• Pre-existing relationships
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Turns off.

✖ Pestering for a response, that will most likely kill whatever creativity I have for the RP.
✖ Suddenly going quiet on me, ignoring my PM'S. 
✖ One liners
✖ 0 communication, responding to the RP then not (if not notified) but responding to others. This really gets to me. I try not to let it become a personal thing but trust me it hurts to see you responding to others and not ours.  If it's down to an issue with my last post, please tell me. Rather than go quiet. If you've lost the muse for the RP I'd sooner and appreciate you telling me that. I can try to correct the problem. I'm psychic not a mind reader.

As a long time role player I'm very attune to my partners. Sometimes if a post isn't working out for me, (my end) I generally get a gut feeling I'd receive a PM from my partner because they too weren't equally happy with it. It happens, if you feel uncertain about the RP 9 out of 10 I tend to get a feeling that it's not working out. I'd be quite happily to start something new. Unless it is our writing styles. Do not be put off because you feel you've let me down nor wish to hurt me, by avoiding me is hurting me. So please tell me if there is an issue.  You can be assured you're not the first to say. Nor will be the last as my writing style is forever changing and also improving.

Dabi

Craving
- Yuri On ice
- Sherlock Holmes
- Male pregnancy.

Fandoms

Anime
Yuri On ice***
Viktor x Yuri
Viktor x Yurio
Yurio x Yuri

Bleach,