You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 10:41:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some things I'd love to play. :)  (Read 716 times)

Offline IxStarfallxITopic starter

Some things I'd love to play. :)
« on: January 06, 2017, 10:07:15 AM »
Hi there! I am really interested in working out scenes for various fandoms or something. A few characters I'd love to play.

Rinoa (FF 8)

Quistis (FF 8)

Sefie (FF 8)

Tifa (FF 7)

Garnet/Dagger (FF 9)

Yuna (FF 10)

Riku (FF 10)

Ashe (FF 12)

Tali'Zora (Mass Effect)

Also am into something super hero related from DC or Marvel, or other games such as Star Wars, WoW, Mass Effect, Dragon Age games, and more. Also into more post apocalyptic stuff like Fallout and TWD ect. I love hot lewd scenes, also like more romantic scenes, and am into consent and non-consent scenes as well as one on one or gangbangs. If interested in anything or want to try and work something out please send me a PM and let me know! :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:29:48 PM by IxStarfallxI »

Offline That One Dingus

Re: Some things I'd love to play. :)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 03:25:28 PM »
Hello Starfall, it's me again!

I've got some new plots for Star Wars, WoW, and Dragon Age if you feel up to any of those settings. What are you looking for at this time? More romantic or smutty? One-on-one or gangbang? I will say up up-front that I don't do rape scenarios. My limit is unwilling at first but grows to like it or "says no but really yes" sort of scenarios.