You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2021, 03:53:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I have a craving for Sailor Moon RPs. (M looking for F)  (Read 436 times)

Offline ThePrinceTopic starter

• Local Man Ruins Everything
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I have a craving for Sailor Moon RPs. (M looking for F)
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:33 am »
So lately I have been really jonesing for some Sailor Moon RP. I don't know if it's the anime aesthetics, the cute uniforms or the never ending fight for justice and love.

But I'd like to take these rps in a different direction than being part of the show. I am looking for stories that take place years after the show, have a different tone or cross overs.

Ultimately I don't have any plots set in stone, so I am looking for a partner who is willing to world build and fresh out a plot. I am also open to other ideas then what I currently have. I would prefer to play a OC male, but that's because I don't know much about the male cast besides Tuxedo Mask who I am not all that interested in playing.

I am open to play against any sailor scouts, however I do have a dislike for Serena, call it a symptom of watching the DIC version of Sailor Moon.

Ideas for Crossovers

Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing. Maybe it's because they both came on Toonami, but this has always been a weird fandom of mine. Maybe because it fills that story niche of hurt ex soldier who needs the power of love.

Batman. I can play Batman, Nightwing or Robin. Even a younger less experienced Batman like from the animated show The Batman. Kind of plays off of the Sailor Scouts being super heroes. Especially Sailor V.

Other Ideas

A Noir theme.

I am sucker for Noir romances. Stories about hurt cynical characters who try to get by in a uncaring world. Stories about characters who need to be lifted up and their love interest who see the good in them. Maybe this is a odd place to bring Sailor Moon into, but I am a odd person.

A lot of this is drawn from the movie Brick, a independent film about a teenage noir detective story starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I highly recommend this movie, it's very much the kind of teenage drama story I want to play with.

Here is a clip.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I know that most of these are just ideas, barely even plot bunnies. But if you are interested in playing Sailor Moon and you have a idea, send me a pm. If you like something that I have posted send a PM. But keep in mind that I don't have a lot more than what I have posted, so please come with ideas so we can brainstorm.