The toy collector, kinky roleplay looking for help to bring to life.

Started by rachels270692, December 22, 2016, 04:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Ok I have this idea for a one x one roleplay, which i think could make a really good group play as well.  So Going to post it here and see if anyone wants to play it.

The family has always loved teddy's and soft toys along with other toys as well, they had a huge collation of them. They has big ones and small ones, animals, humans and fantasy beings ones. They loves them all so much, the family live fair from town, so put all there love on their teddy's keeping them in good shape. On a day out to town to get some food, one of the family finds a hurt cat they take it home and heal them. the next morning the cat is gone, but from then things start to happen. Before their eyes their beloved teddy's start to change, they become males and females who wish to repay the family for all the love they have been given. the animals get human form, only with there animal counter part ears, tails and other changes some become like anthros. All the teddy's want to return the love they have returned, and what better way then to bring there master/mistress the great is joy of pleasure.

I was thinking of doing maybe a family of 4, all siblings having last there mum and dad.
The the rest would be a mix of the teddys, soft toys and toys which have come to life.

a mix of MxM, MxF and FxF and so on.

The idea still needs some work, but would love to get it going if anyone is up for it. :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

who149

Seems like a lot of fun. I'm up for playing either a family member or a plush or two. If no one else takes this we can go make this one x one.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

rachels270692

yay cool :D thanks
I was hoping someone like it, was starting to think it was even to odd for here hehe :P
but sure yay i would be happy to change it into a one x one if no one else joins :)