News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Clone Society (F for M/F, F/F)

Started by swiggy3000, December 18, 2016, 03:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

By 2130, human cloning and genetic engineering for clones had succeeded. While tests were being done on humans it was sound to produce less than stable results. On clones though if you could write it into their DNA during the process you could build a better human. One that would get less sick, one that would age slower, one that would be obedient. They had many uses of course, you could clone your wife and have a maid around the house. Some women use theirs as surrogates, why put their body through that hell when you have a perfect pet willing to do it for you. Organ donation was always another thought. Many people felt safer having a set or perfectly matched organs just in case something horrible should occur. After all they were just clones, they weren't really human.

There was no reason to think of them as such. They were manufactured after all. Given training while growing to be perfect. No one wanted to admit just how shady a business it was. After all it created cheap labor and people who could never want more or so it seemed.

The cloning equation was always being tinkered with. Older models were a little flawed but there was nothing to worry about. At least that's what people thought. One of the oldest models in existence was the F001 model. The one in question was one of the first off the line and had been a faithful maid for years. She had been lucky her owners never needed anything but now her owners had died. Though she had been serving for over 70 years she didn't look a day over 30. It was easy to forget she was a clone, only the bar codes on her body gave her away. The owners children want nothing to do with her and she's going to be scrapped but she doesn't want to be.

So obviously I'm looking for someone interested in world building here. Looking for something not too dark but light with a dark tinge around it. The current idea I have here is just  rough outline. Obviously if someone has a different idea that can go will this topic I will be open to it. If interested please PM me.