You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 01:51:02 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Theta's Delights [Open to anyone! Mostly taboo topics] (WIP)  (Read 596 times)

Offline Theta SigmaTopic starter

• The Oncoming Storm - ΘΣ - Purveyor of Anthro-Smut - He/him or They/them
  • Champion
  • Incarnal
  • The dreamer of improbable dreams
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Theta's Delights [Open to anyone! Mostly taboo topics] (WIP)
« on: December 18, 2016, 11:21:08 am »
Hi there! I'm Theta.
I am selectively looking for a few new roleplays!

Yes, I know, I do actually like more than Doctor Who. Shock, gasp and horror. ;o

First off, a little about me:

- My O&Os are here, though it is not an extensive list.
- And my A&As are here.
- And this is my comprehensive Doctor Who idea thread.

- I am a lot more comfortable playing as a male, and for very few exceptions will I play as a female.
- I can be a slow poster, and sometimes my posting rates can be erratic. My current rate is relatively regularly. I respond when I feel ready, which means that some threads I respond to faster than others. I will get round to you, don't worry. I do make my partners aware of any large absences, however.
- I am currently studying for a History degree. Pity me.
- I also prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with anything given. I don't, however, fluff out my posts.
- I RP via thread, email and PM, in that order of preference.
- I enjoy dark stories. Very little will shock me.
- My males are mostly switchy. It depends on the situation and the characters. My females are generally more submissive.
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here.

Real Life Scenarios
Brother x Sister
I am rather up for anything with this taboo pairing. I'd prefer a more plot based take as opposed to pure sex. I want to explore the awkward and conflicting feelings that comes with this sort of thing. Doesn't necessarily have to be blood related siblings.

Female teacher x Male Student
A different take, another taboo pairing. Again, I would like to explore the consequences of such a thing. Looking to play the male student, here.

Serial Killer x Potential Victim
Give me literally anything serial killer based and I will lap it up. Nom nom nom.

Fandoms

World of Warcraft
I am not a lore buff. I know the main storyline as of Legion, I have played since 2007 and I know bits and pieces of the past. I play Alliance, I main a Worgen Hunter. I would prefer to play in a slice of life style story, or Alliance & Horde star crossed lovers sort of thing. All the cliches!
Give me a poke for race pairings and so on.

Pokemon
Generic Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon plot. Would prefer to play the Pokemon here.