Male wanted for passionate tale

Started by Blonde, December 11, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

IMPORTANT: I must let you know I am a mother to two boys, one three and one a newborn. Please understand and respect the fact that my boys come before absolutely everything which includes this place. Writing is a hobby which I very much enjoy but it isn't a priority. Yes I am active, but if I am tired or the eldest isn't at nursery then I won't be posting until he is in bed.

Right, here goes. I have a craving for a dramatic and passion fuelled story, but have no plot set in stone. Prompted by an advert on the telly, I just want to try something a bit different from my norm.

I usually stick to historical settings; however this time round I would like to try something more modern.

Below I will list a few pairings and/or ideas I have in mind. But hopefully you will be up for creating a story with me and tossing a few ideas back and forth until we are happy. I will require the male role to be the type that everyone would warn you not to get involved with. So someone with a bad boy reputation, a love’em and dump’em sort perhaps.

An affair between a boss and employee
A married woman having an affair
A woman getting involved with an aggressive “bad guy”
Something akin to the story from the film “The Guest”.

A few elements I would like to include in the story are:
Intensity
Possessiveness – Even though their affair could be kept quiet, and maybe he had no intentions of growing attached, he actually does.
Passion

I know the above really isn’t much to go on, but hopefully it will appeal to someone on here.

* My O/O's are in my signature, but I do not want to include all of them in one story.
* I prefer story over smut. The sex will fit in to the story when it suits, and not within the first few posts!
* I would like a partner who can post a few paragraphs, although if it is quality writing just the one will do. However, I do have a fondness for long and detailed posts and have no problem hitting the 1000+ word count mark.
* I must admit I am looking for a frequent poster. If I have to wait too long without an explanation, I will lost interest. If you're delayed with a post, just send a message to say. Minimum of a post a week please.

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index