Contents!I. OOC --
What sort of game is this? Looking for who to play what. Note: Contains spoilers! (Especially in "The Cast" part.)II. The Plot --
If you'd like to start with the story, jump in and read this first.III. Neighbors Share Everything! --
Directions I would like to see this take.I. OOC
Looking for a couple people 1) to trade bodies (and sexes) and 2) be a spouse of one said traded body.
I'm thinking this might be best with 3 or maybe 4 players, although it might get by with just the first two.
Bio-sex of the players is not especially important. Style and pace are. Style:
Hyper-macho men are probably not my favorites, so I'll admit, I tend to prefer people who mainly write other types. I do like to pick at power and for this, some hetero situations. I don't play power very "raw" or believe it is often uncomplicated. I don't usually write out long, graphic genital sex. I almost never care for it without buildup: this is supposed to be sexy first, sex later and on the edges of plot. Not the other way around.
Please check out my ons and offs. See if you can imagine them with a story drifting between rated R and short flashes of X, doing lots of atmospheric caress with a rather bad story. It does not have to be all
focused on clothing and fem stuff, and I am looking for some seduction and tease here too... But doses of feminine styling and a thick decadence over most exploitation, certainly qualifies as atmosphere Pace:
guessing, 4-5 good paragraphs, around 3 times/week. Maybe a little shorter and a little more often at times. The Cast:
1. At a minimum, a player is needed to play an upscale model/sex worker (say, Lyssa).
Lyssa is experienced, professional and liberal. While not exactly stuck-up, she is self-assured and a little impatient with people who do not understand her situation. She is fairly confident about sex -- but more so about manipulating people by choosing the right attitudes to push their buttons. And she has a mild, possibly quirky sense of humor (but that's open to fiddling).
2. Lyssa swaps her body with a man's (say Silos, my character).
Silos was a workaday, somewhat bored business type with time on his hands. He is in a lazy marriage that has seemed to slip past its prime.
Silos is somewhat dizzy in his new situation. He may be momentarily shocked, but is generally more overwhelmed with the feeling and issues of just being Lyssa. He may gain some of her habits and instincts, but he has limited knowledge of her background. He won't be thinking of himself as "he" for too long -- certainly not consistently when he does. He is in her body and has been taken with it for some time. Note: this is not intended as a simple "humiliation" situation nor a plain "be hyper-feminine and always loving it" situation. There may be some veering between a mid-range. The "new" Lyssa has some internal confusion, reactions and curiosity that the old one never had.
3. Third player would be Silos's intially rather normal and dignified wife, Veronica.
Veronica comes to be dominated by the woman now occupying Silos' body, and eventually set up to work with the prostitute. That is to say, she goes to work with Silos who is quickly getting familiar with Lyssa's lifestyle mix: 1/3 relaxed hyper-girl, about 1/3 experimenting glam/fetish model and 1/3 lady of the night. Got it?
4. If it's a group game, there could be a fourth player in charge of the gang and passing clients involved in Lyssa's business dealings. Those could be developed, but to receive serious time they must be much more than "typical johns." If they are minor characters, then they might be managed primarily by Lyssa's player, or shared.II. The Plot.The setting:
An old, expensive apartment complex in the big city.
Floors and floors of tall, narrow windows face across a quiet interior courtyard.Meet Lyssa.
Lyssa has a reasonably good life. She lives in this high-rise complex in an upscale section of the city. With fairly nice things, beyond elevators and gates, among similarly secure people. She has fairly steady jobs. There is some modeling. The most steady happens to be the sex work. She tries not to think of it as work. It's not as if she is so cheap or unattractive. She certainly doesn't think so, what would be the point in that even if she does have obligations and expenses like everyone else. She has a high-paying client every few days, and a lot of time to herself. Time to sit back in her plush little place, to run out shopping between the odd modeling event. The organization takes care of anyone who gets too curious about her home business. A quiet word here, a little envelope of bills there, a flash of gun once in a blue moon when some Puritan nutso shows up. Nobody messes with the organization. And they like her work when they need to entertain during voting season. It is a small and simple price to pay. But now, Lyssa has a problem.
Make that two.
No, better say three...
1. The organization has changed leadership. It seems there was a bit of a turf war, and the cooler heads she knew were forced to leave town. The new leadership wants more from everyone these days. Settling in is expensive, they always explain with a shrug. For Lyssa, this means they require more... services. What's more, this crew is less normal. They don't always want the usual in and out routine. Lately, they send people who want to mess with her head, to get intimate, to take time and get inside her head. Perhaps to put on some outlandish fetish and play power games. All of this is getting expensive for Lyssa. New looks, new toys and photosets. Of course they give her loans. But that just makes every job more important and each alternative plan take longer. (This part could easily have turns of BON
, but not yet determined for sure. It depends on how you imagine the boundaries, which specific activities, etc.)
2. All of that, she could manage somehow. But.. Not only do they want to stretch the range of activities, they want more bodies. While it has been asked quietly so far, it is apparent that they may soon expect her to somehow incorporate a "friend" into her act. This she does not plan to do. Certainly not with any friend of hers!
3. On top of all this... Lyssa has a neighbor across the courtyard, in an apartment a couple floors up... He has taken a rather bothersome interest in her. The kind that seems to border on a closet obsession. She is beginning to wonder if his wife suspects that his "closet" is a particular view from their window. It would be too simple for Lyssa to always keep the blinds closed and never draw attention to herself. That is not good for business. And it is not how she cares to always live, so stifling. But what to do about this distracting voyeur up there, and the chance that he might become too interested or the couple might report her to unfriendly authorities?Lyssa believes that things happen for reasons. And when lots of things happen, it is time for a big change.
It has worked for the gypsies for centuries. She has a few magicked charms of her own, passed down as heirlooms, though it was never clear what they might do. She was told they would simply fit the situation, in great need. Finally, one night, she gets one bizarre request too many from the organization. She gets drunk, and thinks what is there to lose. She draws out a charm, and casts the spell......Lyssa awakens in Silos's body, and Silos in Lyssa's.III. Neighbors Share Everything!
Now Lyssa has all sorts of options. Silos, perhaps not so many. Well, he is closer to the object of his curiosity than he thought was possible. How surprised his wife will be, when Lyssa begins to change his staid ways of relating to her. Now, Silos will have something different to watch across the courtyard. The "new" him and his wife, seen from Lyssa's bright posh rooms and from beside her wavy bangs of hair. While he, she, is quickly becoming accustomed to the feel of Lyssa's body, Lyssa's place and things... Her businesses may take a little bit longer to understand, to negotiate and get used to... For better or worse, "his" voice will soon be on the phone coaching the "new" her in how to keep up appearances.
I'd like this to be a sort of surprise transformation, borderline NC-exploitation play with a focus on Silos's fascination with Lyssa's life and how the sensations of her position (and her demands for him in that position) affect him, increasingly her. Note he will probably not identify as "him" for long, since he's pretty much in her place from the get-go. Lyssa, occupying his body but knowing all about the situation he's been given across the way, gains a lot of power over him. By her relative seduction and aggressiveness in taking his place, she can also effectively lord it over Veronica as well.
Veronica's character would be good for someone to enjoy some reluctant D/s, soft or harder fetish and perhaps humiliation (fallen from grace sort) play. After some mix of male-dominant and "insider secrets" manipulation by Lyssa, she may also be inspired or blackmailed to help in the organization's business.
As usual, please drop general questions here and particulars/confidential stuff in PM.Open until I say otherwise. Interest is great, but if you shout "dibs," I reserve the right to throw tomatoes.