Romancing Moira Brown, a Fallout 3 game [UN]

Started by Tonalberry, December 17, 2008, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonalberry

Hello all.  I've noticed quite a few Fallout 3 idea threads on the board, and I thought I'd try out my own.  I'm looking for a woman who'd be willing to play the perky, upbeat merchant of Megaton, who just loves to send you out on all sorts of dangerous sidequests all in the name of writing a book, Moira Brown.  I can't help but fall in love with her always-happy personality.  Nothing seems to be able to get her down.  In fact, I wish they had included a romance side quest involving Moira, and can only hope someday soon we'll have a mod for it.

Anyway, as for the details of the rp, I'd be playing the male version of the Vault Dweller, who, after spending countless days trekking across the Capitol Wasteland completing errands for Moira, helping her write her book, has fallen in love, and is determined to let her know.  Whether or not she's receptive at first is up to you.  If things move along, who knows, maybe Moira would like to begin work on another book, this one more, adult in nature.  ;)

Knowledge of the setting and Moira would be preferred, but not necessarily needed.  If anyone likes this idea, or has something to share, please drop me a PM, and let me know.

Haylie

I'm interested in this one. I have sent you a PM about it, hope to hear from you soon!