Captive Warlord (Male looking for Female)

Started by Sir Haley, December 06, 2016, 10:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Haley

So this craving has been raging in me for the last couple of days.  I have a a few excellent RP´s going but I am looking for one more.  Maybe you are the one that has a similar itch we can scratch together?

Captive Warlord x Princess
Setting: Medieval Fantasy
Includes: Bondage both ways (we can talk about how far it goes), romance, revenge story

Plot:  Your father is the king (obviously).  He and his army have been hunting me and my men for a few years now as we have been terrorizing the kingdom.  Eventually, he catches me and locks me in the deepest, darkest part of his dungeon.  You, the princess, are curious.  This big bad man is locked up, restrained, and there is nothing he can do about it.  So you tease, you torture, maybe you get him off a couple times just to see...after all, what is he going to do?

Eventually, I escape, using you to get me out and the tables turn on you once I am free.  Truth is, I´m misunderstood...a victim of your father´s progaganda.  Will you take my side as I exact revenge on him?  PM me if interested.  Definitely happy to talk about this and flesh it out in a way that you like as well.
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction