Civil War Craving (F for Any)

Started by swiggy3000, December 03, 2016, 09:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Lately I've once again been on a Civil War kick and I'm interested in roleplaying something based off the war. This can be as realistic or unrealistic as we want. I have a few different ways it could go. I should mention that I am not looking for anything super smutty. If that's what you're looking for then move on. I do expect a reasonable knowledge about the American Civil War. I'm not asking for encyclopedic but if you don't know Bull Run or Gettysburg then it likely will not work.

These can be basic ideas such as a Southerner and Northerner falling in love. There are of course many different spins to put on it. A woman disguises herself as a man so she can join the army and gets hurt or stuck somewhere and has to rely on a kind individual to help them. One of them could be a spy for one side and gets stuck behind enemy lines so to speak or the spy starts to have second thoughts about their government.

Runaway slave is another idea. Could even go bigger with it and a Northern black was kidnapped and brought down South to work on a plantation and they're either saved or on the run.

My last idea is the most unrealistic but I'd love to play it the most. Due to the country falling apart a woman happened to win the presidency so instead of Lincoln it's a female in his place. Yes I know not right for the time but hey it's fantasy. Obviously this one is the most open and will have to be discussed with someone.

If interested in any ideas please PM