Gotham [m/m] [Nygma/Riddler looking for OC or canon character]

Started by Observing Trifles, December 03, 2016, 07:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

In these numbers I come alive; they are thirteen, eighteen, and five.
Who am I?

After getting all caught up with the latest season of Gotham, I'm dying to play Edward Nygma. Not going to lie, I don't have a solid plot in mind for him just yet, only the strong craving to write good ol' Ed as he gets closer and closer to becoming the Riddler. There's no saving him, no bringing him back from the brink of insanity. He's perfect as he is, and I'm looking for his partner in crime.

Whether your character is an original character or someone already established in the DC universe is up to you. I'm happy to discuss just about any pairing possibility, provided the person you choose is capable of either keeping up with his growing fondness for madness, or simply fueling it. Fueling it would be preferable.

In this context, Nygma will have already served his first stint in Arkham, partnered with Cobblepot, and will just be getting his footing. He's already started envisioning what will eventually become his infamous death traps, although he's not quite there yet. He's still gathering the resources. But where there's a will, there's a way.

The details of his new relationship - as far as their working partnership, and eventually their sexual relationship - are completely up for discussion. I'm up for nearly anything, with the exception of non-con, as I don't think that has a place here.

Please PM with your interest and let me know what you have in mind for your character. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.