My Ideas. [UN]

Started by Haylie, December 17, 2008, 08:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haylie

Ok, Editing this thread instead of making a new one. So the below posts might not make much sense when compared to this one.

-There's Something Strange About Jenni-

Jenni is your normal teenage girl, except for one thing. She's got a secret... a big one. She's an alien. Not the green skin big black eyed type either. She looks just like you or I do, except her mental capacity is many times that of a human, along with an advanced immune system. She was adopted by a loving couple who were unable to have children of their own. Upon finding this out, Jenni healed her mother. She didn't know how, but the doctors told her there was no way humanly possible that she could have had her condition reversed.

Although Jenni didn't know how she did it, she had a feeling ever since she was little that she was different some how, her interest in Sci Fi never helped any. Most people just chalked it up to her fascination with Sci Fi films and shows but she never did. The first experience she had of a noticable difference was while she was at school. One of the cheerleaders was making fun of her and her friends about their clothes, saying how they were 'out of style' and it looked like their mothers dressed them. They kept going on and on until everyone noticed that Jenni's eyes were glowing blue and the lunch trays all around them were flying, the food flinging itself at the cheerleaders. Nobody knew how to explain it, nor did anyone understand what had happened, Jenni least of all.

Our story begins the day after this incident.

Keep in mind, This is NOT a one shot, and nor is it a 100 post then sex story either. This is something that i would like to (like most of my rps) keep going for possibly thousands of posts, developing the characters and their relationships as we go, although the time factor would obviously be accelerated for the simple purpose of i don't think that we would actually be spending years on this. Males or Females may join this, If it turns out i get a few responses and it looks like this could turn into a group thing we can do that too.

-Retheran-

Katrina was as normal as she could be really, just another girl in another village that seemed to blend in with the crowd just as everyone else did. Sure the town had it's share of troubles, and sure there were not always good times, but they managed to work through it. As the daughter of a blacksmith she lived better than most, always with clothes on her back and food in her stomach. Although she hated to admit it she owed her families well being to the local marauders whom purchase the wares from her father, at least she was thankful they purchased them, instead of just taking what they wanted.

The leader of their group Terin knew that if he just ransacked the village there would be nothing left of it and they would have to move on, however if he made the town his own personal supply station, he would have the support of the town, and be able to get what he needed without much fuss. The traders and travelers were usually the ones that paid for everything as their caravans and wallets were often robbed by the Marauders.

One midsummer day Tess was wandering around aimlessly, until....

(Again, feel free to jump on in at that point however you'd like, keeping in line with the story.)

If you have any ideas of your own, or any questions you would like to run by me, please send me a PM or Message me in IRC, My MSN is open to those who would like it which you can also contact me there too.

Hope to hear from ya soon and thanks for reading.

Doomsday

You want to play some Fallout 3? Me and Beauty have been doing a lot of scenario's, are you interested in setting up some sort of group RP?

Haylie

Quote from: HPDDJ on December 17, 2008, 11:26:09 AM
You want to play some Fallout 3? Me and Beauty have been doing a lot of scenario's, are you interested in setting up some sort of group RP?

Sure, not a problem. It works better when you have more people :)

Beauty

*ears were burning* ^_^ Hiya! A group roleplay could be quite interesting.
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Haylie

Outside of those two, if you have an idea and want someone to start it up with you, check out my little secrets and if nothing clashes with them or you have questions please send me a message and i'll be more than happy to talk to you about it :)

Thanks,
Haylz

Tonalberry

Wow, wish I had seen this earlier.  If you're doing the Fallout idea, is there room for one more?  I've always been a big fan of the series.  Hoping someone'll make a mod that lets you romance Moira in Fallout 3, whether it's adult-rated or not.

Haylie

Quote from: Tonalberry on December 17, 2008, 07:46:59 PM
Wow, wish I had seen this earlier.  If you're doing the Fallout idea, is there room for one more?  I've always been a big fan of the series.  Hoping someone'll make a mod that lets you romance Moira in Fallout 3, whether it's adult-rated or not.

I sent you a PM for it, and i would have no problem with playing Moira at all. Although it would probably have to be in a different setting as the group rp cause i have no idea what or when it is going to be.

Haylie

I'm Bumping this Thread as I don't believe in using more than one thread under the same topic, and it is just easier to edit and bump the one you have than to make a new one.

If there is a problem with this please let me know :)

-Haylz

HairyHeretic

Bumping when adding in new plot ideas is fine, as long as it's not being done too frequently.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.