The Trickster [mxm] [multiple ideas]

Started by Observing Trifles, November 29, 2016, 06:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

Below, I've listed a few brief prompts involving my original character Katu, whose profile can be found here. If the character appeals but these plots don't, feel free to send me another idea.

Overview:
          Katu belongs to a race of demons called the Khaquir, all of whom possess a natural ability to control the elements. Every member of his family boasted the rare ability to control the water element - every member, that is, except for Katu, who never acquired the strength required to manipulate anything save for the occasional raindrop.

Rejected by his kind, Katu withdrew into himself and discovered that while he could not manipulate the elements, he could spin complex illusions. His newfound abilities gave him the nerve he needed to leave his village, whereupon he traveled endlessly to sate his wanderlust.

These days, Katu supports himself as a street performer, using his self-taught skills in various circus arts, including but not limited to contortion, juggling, and acrobatics.

Possibilities:
          - A wealthy man traveling through the countryside encounters Katu at one of his pop-up street performances, intrigued by his exotic appearance and unique skillset. Katu, seeing an opportunity, decides to charm the ever-loving hell out of him, meaning to rob him blind but ending up rather fond of his intended mark. From there, we could explore how their relationship develops and its hurdles, given the wealthy man's social status and Katu's relentless wanderlust (and short attention span).

- Katu finds himself in the service of a noble household, where he performs at various galas and for the lords' and ladies' personal amusement. There, he meets a man of noble blood and draws him into an illicit affair. Perhaps the noble has been forcibly engaged to someone he doesn't love, or perhaps he's simply a rebel, but he's unable to resist the Khaquir's promise of forbidden indulgences.

The Details:
          Katu is more than likely a switch, and although I'd like to keep them that way, this can be altered based on your preference. Regarding sexual scenes, I'm open to including him in anything from light to bondage, but probably not non-con or extreme. I could be convinced otherwise, but it just doesn't seem to fit at the moment.

After experiencing a subdued, repressed life in his youth, Katu has broken out of his shell and sees no point in living in the past. He is an unapologetic trickster, selfish and hedonistic, and would probably do best with someone who has a zeal for life that matches his own, or someone he can inspire to live a little.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.