You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 19, 2021, 07:33:50 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to kill some time. (M seeking any)  (Read 900 times)

Offline SnakeTopic starter

Looking to kill some time. (M seeking any)
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:34:55 pm »
Hey you guys. I've recently come into alot of free time on my hands and feel like hunting for an RP.

I'm honestly looking for straight up smut, story is nice but atm...yeah heavy smut.

I'm more a "Player" rather than a "GM" type; that said, I"m hoping someone would like indulge a fetish or two for fun.  If I can, I'll reciprocate depending on request.

What I'm looking for is: In no particular order: Anything involving Bestiality (with me playing the female character), Tentacles (again, I have females for this; most of them like it.); something perhaps a little darker but not too much (since it's new to me). 

OR something using the Pathfinder Game system, possibly involving the forementioned fetishes. I'm open to different kinks too but these are just off the top of my head.

The only things I ask be left out are Yaoi (more power to those that enjoy it, but it's no tmy thing), Character Death, Guro, Scat/Waterworks.