You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 22, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 50 Shades of Anal (Bimbo/Transformation/Training)  (Read 283 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

50 Shades of Anal (Bimbo/Transformation/Training)
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:41:08 AM »
Hello!
The story I have in mind is an ordinary girl next door, a tomboy who has just graduated high school, meets someone that rocks her world- both literally and figuratively.

She's always been a traditional girl with traditional rules, 3 dates before anything, never sleeping until they are in a serious, commited relationship.

Instead, she meets someone- your character, that has other things in mind. He wants her to forgo regular vanilla sex and concentrate on becoming an Anal Queen and becoming a buxom whore- doing anal, all the time, 24 hours a day, always ready to get fucked in her ass at the drop of a hat.

Maybe he wants her to get stretched to accommodate larger and larger objects, the site of her groaning as she's stretched beyond capacity turns him on.

She might be given pills, injections, or spells that slowly make her body into the perfect fetish model, long legs, over developed breasts, increased sensitivity, high heels only, lactation, corsets, fetish wear, living on cum, etc--  but unable to orgasm unless she's anally stimulated.

If you'd like to be my writing partner, please private message me what you have in mind for our hapless heroine.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0cd09a28774784fdedd18cd13179d03d/tumblr_nwoym5XUQf1qid4l9o1_1280.gif
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:06:29 AM by magikal »