You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:41:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Too much man [NC-H]  (Read 533 times)

Offline DizziedTopic starter

Too much man [NC-H]
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:47 AM »

I saw that picture and got ideas for an RP.  Not so much involving basketball, but just size difference in general.

The idea I'm kicking around is about a young woman (me) who's a new girl on the police force.  She's short and petite, and always trying to make up for it by being in charge.  One day she's on guard duty at the jail, and one of the prisoners, a real giant, decides he wants to have some fun with her.  He lures her someplace private, then starts giving her more than she bit off.  Of course, the tall man should be proportionally equipped, and I think it'd fit the story if he enjoys making a big deal about it to the girl.  She's never been with a man before, so she's in for one hell of a ride...

Obviously a pretty heavy NC plot.  I'm also hoping for some specific indulgences- risk of pregnancy or pregnancy itself, mild inflation, and some forced cock/balls worship.  The story's very negotiable, so let me know if you have any ideas with similar themes.  It would probably be a short plot, maybe 2 or 3 scenes with blackmail forcing our police girl to stay quiet or come back.  PM me if interested!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:06:48 AM by Dizzied »