FreeBadger's Themes [NC, VAN, VAN-E, UN]

Started by freeBadger, December 16, 2008, 12:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeBadger

Name: The Return of the Master [NC]
Scenario: Jen works as a Quantitative Analyst "quant" at a large financial institution in the big city. She's in her late 20s, engaged to be married, an genuinely enjoying herself. She's beautiful, purposeful, and healthy. She appears to have no extreme or unusual desires, but it wasn't always that way.
One day she has an encounter at a cafe with someone from her past: A computer science professor from her university who had been her master for more than a year while she was a grad student. He's brilliant, arrogant, demanding, and very forceful. Jen's memory of her time as his property are still vivid. The intensity of feeling, of pleasure, that she experienced as his slave have never since been equaled.
Having met her again, the professor decides that he is not through with her, that she must be his slave again if only for a while.
So, it is a return to enslavement for Jen. She may fight it, she may embrace it. The professor must retrain her, and "prepare" her for her upcoming marriage.

Setting: The Big City

Requirements: A female to play Jen

Name: THE FRAA AND THE SURR [VAN-E-ish]

Scenario: I just finished reading Anathema by Neal Stephenson, and really enjoyed it. In fact, I would like to set up a scenario using the environment, if not the actual characters from the book. Right now I am thinking along the lines of a Liason between a Fraa and Surr, or between a Fraa/Suur and an Extra during Apert. So, I am looking for a Female who has read and enjoyed Anathema and who wants to collaborate on something interesting. I have read some of Stephenson’s other books, too, so if you have ideas about those… let me know.

Setting: An Anathema-Style Monastery

Requirements: A female to play the Surr.

Name: SOLACE [VAN] In play with Jazzy

Scenario Tricia is a mother of two with another little one on the way. Her husband has recently been deployed to Iraq. Though his last few months stateside were very difficult, with talk of a trial separation, Tricial still loves him in a way and intends to loyally stand by him, at least til he returns. Tricia's is kept busy by her two kids, and she wonders how she will get by as her pregnancy advances past the 5th month.

Tim has lived on the same street as Tricia for some time, he is a father of 3 and his wife has been deployed, as a Navy surgeon to the Persian Gulf. Tim and Tricia meet at a support group for Military Spouses... which they both reluctantly attended.

I want to explore the themes of lonliness, solace, and possibly sexual experimentation (both were virgins before they got married) with this RP. I will keep trying to flesh this RP out, so feel free to help me build it.

Setting: Tricia's house, Tim's House: bedroom, garage, shower, etc. Their neighborhood.

Requirements: a female to play Tricia.

Name: A WEREWOLF THEME [VAN-E]

Scenario I am thinking "Teenage Werewolf" with a twist. Marc is 17 and in High School, He's a werewolf, but living as a regular human, albeit an extrordinarily handsome and athletic one. His English Teacher Miss (you supply appearance and name) doesn't like his attitude and arrogance and finally gets a chance to (unfairly give him detention). She later has some remorse, and tries to apologize in a private meeting in the classroom after school. Marc decides he want's to own her, first as a human, without her knowing he is Lycan, and then to reveal himself as a Lycan...
Setting: English Class, Teacher's place, a Cave in the woods.

Requirements: a female to Teacher.

Name: MOM NEEDS A YOUNGER MAN [VAN] In play with Aysleen

Scenario: Taylor is a Junior in High School. Her new boyfriend is Josh, who is tall, handsome, but a bit geeky/nervous. Taylor's Mom, Lisa is 36, divorced, and hot, but her family and work obligations don't allow her much of an outlet for sex. Also, the sex she does get is somewhat disappointing as she seems to have a bigger sex drive than any of the men her age that she has met recently. Lisa wonders if the stamina of a younger man might be more compatible with hers.

One evening Lisa comes home much earlier than normal, and realizes that Taylor is up in her bedroom with Josh. Lisa can't help herself and creeps up to Taylor's room to listen, watch. She can't bring herself to break the couple up, and instead listens to/watches a multi-hour lovemaking session between her daughter and Josh, that impresses her to no end. She has to have Josh.

The next day, while Taylor is at track practice, Lisa calls Josh, and asks him to come over to help her with something.

Setting: Lisa and Taylor's House: bedroom, garage, shower, etc.

Requirements: a female to play Lisa. The playing of Taylor depends on how much the Voyeurism is emphasized. I play Josh, and could play Josh+Taylor.

I am fairly flexible with respect to this plot, but wold like to go light on the voyeur side and heavy on the Mother/boyfriend side. I am thinking that Lisa should be initially agressive, and Josh initially scared/nervous...
I posted this in the One Shots/See What's in my Dirty Mind II forum, but then noticed that there have not been any postings there in 3 weeks, so I am trying it here.

FB

freeBadger

Silver

Sir,

I think I would like to talk to you about your idea Solace, if you may.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

freeBadger

freeBadger

"Solace" still open

"Mom Needs.." is in play.

freeBadger

Anybody for Solace? I am hankering to get it started these days.

The Dark Raven

I'll bite.  Ping me and we can discuss?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

freeBadger

freeBadger

Got a strong hankering for the Werewolf theme above.... or any werewolf - related RP.