You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:59:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: More Ideas  (Read 496 times)

Offline elenisilTopic starter

• Woman's destiny is to be wanton, like the bitch, the she-wolf; she must belong to all who claim her.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 14
More Ideas
« on: December 15, 2008, 10:37:03 PM »
These are not carved in stone, so if any appeal to you but you have some ideas let me know.

Vampire Hunter:   Young woman whose family was killed by a renegade group of Vampires dedicates her life to eradicating the species until she meets her destiny, her soul mate in Lucius a Dominant Vampire who captures her. 

The Alpha Wolf: Leader of a clan of werewolves is being pressured to take a mate, but is not interested in any of the females in his pack; he doesn’t like humans either until he meets her.  Recognizing his mate by scent he won’t let her go.

My Trainer, My Master:   Young woman fascinated by the world of bdsm and slavery answers an ad in a bdsm paper.  Master with 20 yrs experience will train novices and experienced subs alike to help them find a permanent Master.

The Fae and the Witch: Unseelie Royal Guard ventures out into the world of humans and meets a witch.  Fascinated by the human he brings her back to the Unseelie court…permanently
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 02:12:11 PM by elenisil »

Offline Caleb

Re: More Ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
I'm interested in "Vampire Hunter."  :)